Re: 4 Time Frame and All TFs Indicators for MT4

I have tested deeply the (4 time frame Waddah Attar explosion nmc.exe), and unfortunately it repaints, it gave me a signal to go ahead and take a long trade when all the colors aligned ( the 4hr/D1/W1/MN), i traded AUDCHF at 03:59. i went to check the chart at 12:30, i saw that the signal disappeared and like no signal was given at all. !!

things like that will easily wipe your trading account.
Attachments
This is at 03:59 (1st 4hr candle) This is at 03:59 (1st 4hr candle)
this is after taking the trade. this is after taking the trade.

Abdullabinshams wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:02 pm I have tested deeply the (4 time frame Waddah Attar explosion nmc.exe), and unfortunately it repaints, it gave me a signal to go ahead and take a long trade when all the colors aligned ( the 4hr/D1/W1/MN), i traded AUDCHF at 03:59. i went to check the chart at 12:30, i saw that the signal disappeared and like no signal was given at all. !!

It looks like the indicator lag 1 candle. Its normal thing and every indicators lag or repeat.

Abdullabinshams wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:04 pm

i understand, but this has nothing to do with lag. it recalculated and changed it gave me signal. like every repainting indicator.
Yes you have right if it is not repaint it will be still green squares and then it will be 1 candle lag. Signal indicators repeat or lagging they cannot predict future. Maybe accept lost is best think.
IMHO - I see on pictures only trend indicators maybe its good also put some OBOS ( overbougt ocersold indicator) maybe the price was OB and want to go down.
Horizontal level are also important ( SR or SD) .......... only idea.

Abdullabinshams wrote: Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:02 pm I have tested deeply the (4 time frame Waddah Attar explosion nmc.exe), and unfortunately it repaints, it gave me a signal to go ahead and take a long trade when all the colors aligned ( the 4hr/D1/W1/MN), i traded AUDCHF at 03:59. i went to check the chart at 12:30, i saw that the signal disappeared and like no signal was given at all. !!

Not repainting, just normal mtf behavior!!! Explained here viewtopic.php?p=1295413150#p1295413150
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Banzai