Re: Coding Help

mntiwana wrote: Hi bennu
Welcome here (ahlan-marhaba) thanks for your joining us

Use this one,a lot of choices,posting 2 versions.
AllAverages cross over_v1.8 600+                 (32 ma methods)
AllAverages v3.1 cross over Filled nmc           (27method-mladen)

thanks mntiwana for your kind reply

artsfx wrote:dear Mr.Mladen...sorry to bother you..

I really like to migrate to mt5 but not easily abandon old habits, some of the indicators that I normally use already exists for mt5 versions but some still don't, so when you are not busy and have time would you mind help me convert some of these indicators please? 

really appreciate
The wave trend oscillator will be made but in due time

Hi dear mladen and mntiwana

I use MTF RSI histogram in MTF mode but i have problem with auto loading and refresh  higher time frame bars.

i trade in M5 and higher time frame that i use in indicator setting is M30 , H1 , H4 and it not load true and complete higher times bars and must be change chart time frame manual to m30 , H1 , H4 to load and refresh completly.

so please help me how can i solve this problem.

Thank's.

Empower wrote:Hi dear mladen and mntiwana

I use MTF RSI histogram in MTF mode but i have problem with auto loading and refresh  higher time frame bars.

i trade in M5 and higher time frame that i use in indicator setting is M30 , H1 , H4 and it not load true and complete higher times bars and must be change chart time frame manual to m30 , H1 , H4 to load and refresh completly.

Thank's.
Hi Empower
You are Welcome here,thanks for joining us
regards
can you post the indicator so that some body can possibly help you.
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Empower wrote:Hi dear mladen and mntiwana

Thank's.
Which indicator are you using?

Sasha Plutov wrote:hello mrtools and mladen.I tried to use some Mladen's indicators with my expert advisors, but it doesn't work.
I attach simple example.
Could you explain me how to fix it and what is my mistake?
Thx for your help

P.s.: open buy if there is a bullish divergence
sell - bearish
Sasha

First you have to use 2 instead of 1 for shiftInd1 parameter. The thing is that divergence will not be displayed on the first closed bar but on the 2nd closed bar (it is done so in order to have 2 bars confirmation for divergence).

Also there were some problems with parameters passing to the indicator. Attaching the version that opens orders - you shall see what have been changed

wojtek wrote:For a bar chart, is there any possibility to make the bars thicker (all the lines)?
Perhaps it would be an indicator with objects covering the bars;
even if it wouldn't be 100% cover, it would be something...
If objects are used, than there is not limit
But the chart itself is limited