Re: Coding Help

mladen wrote: That is probably the main problem :
Even if I make it on timer, that does not guarantee that the bars are going to be formed at precise time (timer can be delayed and can "drift" from the desired time). So, I don't think that, from the users side, it is possible to make seconds based offline chart that would be generated at exact time interval
And what do you think about this tool?

I'm not able to download it, by the way.  I think the precise time is not so crucial,
and the offline charts are always somehow less 'adequate' than normal live charts,
but nevertheless they can help in trading, provided for such small TFs we would
be interested in a qualitative behaviour rather than in super precise data...

wojtek wrote:
And what do you think about this tool?:

I'm not able to download it, by the way.  I think the precise time is not so crucial,
and the offline charts are always somehow less 'adequate' than normal live charts,
but nevertheless they can help in trading, provided for such small TFs we would
be interested in a qualitative behaviour rather than in super precise data...
Hi wojtek
here is your desired 10 second chart,working with me,i have no experience about you can check/test it,if it help you,it is fresh of today
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

wojtek wrote:Great, thank you very much for your help! 
Hi wojtek
sorry i forget to mention,if the posted one did not work with you,you must login to belonging site,direct download from because they only download in your terminal.
regards

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

wojtek wrote:OK, dear MNTiwana, thank you!
They want a phone number from me, or something,
I don't know whether it's safe to give it to them...
Hi wojtek
I dont know the current registering procedure as i was registered with them years ago,and yesterday i just login and downloaded the current ver as previous ver was not working.
regards

mladen wrote:
That indicator can not be used as it is now. I have already asked what exactly was the goal of that indicator and haven't got the answer yet. What is suer, one can not just copy/paste some code from another code and expect it to work
Good afternoon everyone

Hi mladen

You are absolutely right, I try to add code to the pointer and as is normal gave me a lot of errors that I tried to fix, but with my knowledge I found impossible, that was the reason I hung it, so that you would help me To solve the code errors.

I am aware that it is not paste code and it is already, I was just trying, consider that it was much better to try to do it for myself than to ask you to do it all.

I tried to add to the original code another way to select the Timeframe and also try to add different moving averages to select different types of smoothing.

That was my failed attempt, as you can see.

a cordial greeting

Hermo

beppi wrote:
Yes, wasted time by Hermo's experiment.

Good afternoon beppi

Personally I do not consider that I wasted my time, I always learn things by trying to decipher code.

But if it is true that for my level of programming was an experiment.

A cordial greeting

Hermo

Hermo wrote:
Good afternoon everyone

Hi mladen

You are absolutely right, I try to add code to the pointer and as is normal gave me a lot of errors that I tried to fix, but with my knowledge I found impossible, that was the reason I hung it, so that you would help me To solve the code errors.

I am aware that it is not paste code and it is already, I was just trying, consider that it was much better to try to do it for myself than to ask you to do it all.

I tried to add to the original code another way to select the Timeframe and also try to add different moving averages to select different types of smoothing.

That was my failed attempt, as you can see.

a cordial greeting

Hermo
Please,

Can you explain in plain words what was the exact intention (what was the indicator supposed to do) so that we can check if we can help?