CandlesticksXU-Hybrid Trading System

logo 1000x1000.png
Hi Guys,

As per the request of the members ALL posts relating to my XU-Hybrid setup will now be posted here.

I welcome any member using my setup to post their ideas, thoughts and suggestions here. Any trades that you have taken and if possible also explain why you took the trades. This will help and allow members to improve their trading psychology and especially how they should see the charts :)

All the success and profits to everyone using my XU-Hybrid trading system! :thumbup: :problem:

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA

Latest Version of BeatlemaniaSA's XU-HYBRID

XU-HYBRID V5.0
XU-Hybrid 5.0.zip
(2.33 MiB) Downloaded 534 times
(2.23 MiB) Downloaded 1065 times

XU-Hybrid Dark #1.png

XU-Hybrid Dark #4.png

XU-Hybrid Light #1.png

XU-Hybrid Light #2.png
XU-Hybrid 4 Screenshot #1.png

01)
XU-Hybrid 3_2_1.zip
(1.11 MiB) Downloaded 1193 times
also see post XU-Hybrid 3.2.1 working it's magic
--
02)
XU-Hybrid 3.1.zip
(Latest version + additional templates)
(934.58 KiB) Downloaded 867 times
--
03)
XU-Hybrid v3.zip
(1.72 MiB) Downloaded 790 times

--
04)
XU-Hybrid v2_3.zip
(630.04 KiB) Downloaded 2950 times
Now includes the latest updated ribbon version of XU-ma H/L with Daily Open
--
05)
BeatlemaniaSA XU-Hybrid v1.zip
(617.65 KiB) Downloaded 1182 times
--
06)
BeatlemaniaSA XU-Hybrid v2_1.zip
(603.46 KiB) Downloaded 1127 times
--
07)
BeatlemaniaSA XU-Hybrid v2_2.zip
(610.85 KiB) Downloaded 1541 times
This version now includes Mrtools' latest update of the CCI Indicator (now with AHTF as requested)

Also check out Opita's excellent XU-Hybrid with Fibonacci trading rules suggestion.
“Self-realization is the ability to achieve freedom from ordinary daily demands and to know that true happiness
comes from fulfilling our own potential and from lifting those around us without the thought of self-gain.”

Re: BeatlemaniaSA's XU-Hybrid Trading System

samuelkanu wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 11:58 pm
Thanks for opening a new thread specifically for this your beautiful trading system. Think you should post the indicators and template here also so everything is in one place. Thanks for sharing.
Okay :) I'll post all the setups here as well for any new members who have not had the chance to download it from the Xard thread :)

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
“Self-realization is the ability to achieve freedom from ordinary daily demands and to know that true happiness
comes from fulfilling our own potential and from lifting those around us without the thought of self-gain.”

BeatlemaniaSA wrote:
Mon Jan 24, 2022 11:53 pm
So to start off this thread here are the results of trades I took this morning on US500 and US2000 :)
a) good idea to start your own thread (that way everything can begin "at the beginning" and we follow you from there)
b) may I ask: when and why did you exit the trades (because as far as I can see these same trades are still going strong; H4 - d; H1 - d; M15 - d)?
c) do you have any plans to (tendentially) swing them a bit longer?

josi wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 12:20 am
a) good idea to start your own thread (that way everything can begin "at the beginning" and we follow you from there)
b) may I ask: when and why did you exit the trades (because as far as I can see these same trades are still going strong; H4 - d; H1 - d; M15 - d)?
c) do you have any plans to (tendentially) swing them a bit longer?
Hi Josi,

Those trades I took on the 5min chart between lessons with my clients that is why I had set the tp's where they were. Hey, I'm extremely happy that the trades ended because my TP's were hit. In future I'll set larger TP's :D

Also it's good to take some meat off the bone and eat :Rofl:

Yeah, I see they are still running and I will be setting some trades on the H1 or H4 as well. Those will be longer swing trades. I'll b sharing it all with the members why I take the trades and what I plan for each trade. Be it a short(ish) 5min trade or a longer H4 swing trade :)

Thanks for the input Josi :)

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA

ChuChu Rocket wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 12:56 am
Amazing system and very down to earth trader. Love this mate.

Subscribed.
Thanks ChuChu Rocket :thumbup: :problem: :)

Much appreciated

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA

Hi guys,

For those of you that trade indices I hope you killed it out there today! The indices set up beautifully for the sell shown by the higher timeframes and it was simply enjoy the ride :)

Enjoy and make those pip$ everyone!
US30.jpg
Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA

1. Similar Topics

1. Desperate please what trading system is this!? Any one

29 Replies 5331 Views

by !.!, Mon Oct 25, 2021 10:53 am in Trading Systems

29 Replies
    2. A potentially awesome currency strength trading system ....

2 Replies 2794 Views

by MaitriMarty, Sat Jan 01, 2022 11:56 am in Trading Systems

2 Replies
    3. Pumba´s - Swing Trading System

311 Replies 52523 Views

by PumbaPLS, Sun Mar 06, 2022 11:33 pm in Trading Systems

311 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”

Users viewing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], constbln, honje19960321, ibill, MarVas, Negas, Woodyz and 51 guests