Re: v2v dynamic system

EUR/USD: Short Bias

Hidden Volume gap or Fair Value Gap (FVG)
Statistical Quartiles
If the VWAP is higher than the PVP (Peak Volume Price) or PoC (Point of Control), it indicates that more volume has been traded above the PVP than below it. This means that the distribution function is skewed to the upside, and it is expected that the price will move up when it reaches the PVP.

On the other hand, if the VWAP is lower than the PVP, it indicates that more volume has been traded below the PVP than above it. This means that the distribution function is skewed to the downside, and it is expected that the price will move down when it reaches the PVP.

If the VWAP is approximately equal to the PVP, then the distribution function is symmetric. In this case, when the price touches the PVP, there is no expectation of price movement in either direction. Instead, small oscillations about the VWAP should be expected.

Given the information above... ICT concept traders must not disregard the importance of "ICT 2023 Mentorship - Market Maker Models". (edited)
...intraday
Please note that I cannot guarantee the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, suitability, or reliability of any information or charts that I have posted in this herein. The screenshots I shared on this platform are subject to modification, as per Forex-Station rules and regulations, and may become unreliable due to various factors, including changes in market conditions or economic factors.

It is essential to be aware that there is always a possibility of loss while trading. Trading results may vary from person to person. Please keep in mind that past performance and unique experiences do not guarantee future results.
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

v2v dynamic trading system Updates...

Custom Candle Any-TF:
Removed the Monthly Custom candle as it should not be included.
Fixed an issue with the Weekly custom candle.
Improved/Optimized the Hidden Gap finder feature.
Made a version ONLY for the v2v dynamic trading system. And updated the stand-alone release

New default parameter values and removed old objects:
Required to overwrite your existing v2v system templates to take effect

New users MUST read and follow these STEPS.
Using the v2v templates is a must (with stripped template -
v2v_simple | v2v_simple_vpr)
You can download and read more about the system by clicking »
HERE

Operational setup:
If you're finding it difficult to switch between system options or modify your chart screen and setup, you may need to turn OFF the dynamic MyNET or Hidden Gap finder (or set lower start bar parameter value). This will enable faster and easier switching. For instance, when you want to move or set up SL & TP, or when you want to close existing positions. After you're done, you can turn it back ON as required.
These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post:
numega
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

v2v dynamic trading system Updates... (re-attached)

Custom Candle and PIVOT FIBS plus:
MT4 server time changed: From GMT+2 (winter time) to GMT+3 (summer time).

Use the new templates: updated default parameter values and removed old objects:
Required to overwrite your existing v2v system templates to take effect

New users MUST read and follow these STEPS.
Using the v2v templates is a must (with stripped template -
v2v_simple | v2v_simple_vpr)
You can download and read more about the system by clicking »
HERE

Operational setup:
If you're finding it difficult to switch between system options or modify your chart screen and setup, you may need to turn OFF the dynamic MyNET or Hidden Gap finder (or set lower start bar parameter value). This will enable faster and easier switching. For instance, when you want to move or set up SL & TP, or when you want to close existing positions. After you're done, you can turn it back ON as required.

nathanvbasko wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:10 am v2v dynamic trading system: ... a Project Looking Glass 

v2v MomenTicks

─ Volatility Ratio: Now using a default Period value of 25 but it can change dynamically by getting the maximum value between the default Period of 25 vs the value of Dominant Cycle Period (DCP) divided by 3 (not divided in MTF & DCP mode is ON). The data is derived from the Standard Deviation of Price (close) and powered by MomenTicks

─ Synthetic VIX (SVIX) Ratio (New): By default, the Period value is 20 but it can change dynamically by getting the maximum value between the default Period of 20 vs the value of Dominant Cycle Period (DCP) divided by 3 (not divided in MTF & DCP mode is ON). The data is derived from the Standard Deviation of Price (close) and powered by MomenTicks.

This is based on the original research/studies of Larry Williams (activetradermag.com, December 2007), The VIX Fix. ─ A “syntheticVIX calculation can be used in any market to reproduce the performance of the well-known volatility index.

This SVIX Ratio allows traders to gauge the securities that do not have an official CBOE VIX ticker symbol.

Both SVIX and Volatility Ratio explores the momentum and price ranges relative to relevant securities (stocks, CFDs or Fx pairs) closing prices over a prescribed period.

synthetic_vix.png 

re-attached... - fixed minor issue with SVIX
v2v_dynamic_system.zip

where is the vix indicator - is it in the Rar named something else?
have you got the standalone or the mq4 or the calc - its off the back of the SVIX...