Re: v2v dynamic system

nathanvbasko wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 1:35 am GBP/JPY : H1 TF : custom candle H6 : VWAP-Volume Profile : Frankfurt FX Fixings :: new positions...
It was totally clear to me, why you took the last three trades before this one - but why would you buy into a falling market as long as you had lower highs and lower lows?
(revenge trading?)
Attachments

josi wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 7:11 pm It was totally clear to me, why you took the last three trades before this one - but why would you buy into a falling market as long as you had lower highs and lower lows?
(revenge trading?)
Looking at your chart... Looks going down on H1
Then... I'm looking at D1 ... @ post time... At the time in which I now write.... I have my reasons... in which the reason does not know. ; )--- just kidding.

Here's the D1 Chart (somewhat naked chart based on my personal standards.)...
Price as the Avengers. I'm too experience... Just to revenge trade. As I have said many times to you... I just have an overwhelming confidence with my trading/system at this point. Go big or Go home! ; )---

My trading/system is still on a continuous development/updates/improvements with test and live (personal/prop trading fund)

Anyways... was busy updating custom candle tool and watching tennis matches lately.

As a side note... Once in a while, you should share your chart to show your views on a pair or instrument... Otherwise, just keep going. Herein... In this system development thread of mine... I like what you're posting ; )---

GBP/JPY : H1 TF : current status... and closed & open positions.
These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post:
RodrigoRT7
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

v2v dynamic trading system Hidden Gaps

Custom Candle Tool:
Breached/UnBreached color options added.

New users MUST read and follow these STEPS.
Using the v2v templates is a must (with stripped template -
v2v_simple | v2v_simple_vpr)
You can download and read more about the system by clicking »»
HERE

Operational setup:
You may need to turn OFF dynamic MyNET so you can set your own button-parameter values faster. You can then turn it back ON as needed.
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

I just wanted to remind the users of v2v dynamic trading system (if there are any) ; )--- are mainly to anticipate a probability of price move... a reversal, retracement, and a trend.  And most importantly to manage your trades entries and exits. 

You must develop your own strategy/plan with this system so you would be able to create/develop a neural pathway for your own edge in trading.  Don't simply say/predict a movement of the price after the fact... Just humble yourself, be positive and systematically trade with utmost passion, trust and patience.  During such process... You may lose a lot of trades, but I am confident that you will have more winning and profitable trades in the long run.
Chance favors the prepared mind - Louis Pasteur

nathanvbasko wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 5:34 am
Thanks for your answer - no need for statistics (I believe in your profitablility because of the trades you take).
Despite the fact that this trade turned around - a bit - in the end:
you could/should have gotten a much better entry (for your buys)
Anyway: keep up your good and very interesting work.
Attachments

josi wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 5:24 pm Thanks for your answer - no need for statistics (I believe in your profitablility because of the trades you take).
Despite the fact that this trade turned around - a bit - in the end:
you could/should have gotten a much better entry (for your buys)
Anyway: keep up your good and very interesting work.
Despite the fact??? Again! or you simply trying to get me after the F*CK? LoL! NO kidding ho ho ho ho!!!
The statistics was needed to simply to counter your PERFECT EXPERT views/opinion AFTER the FACT or F*CK. Therefore, now after f*ct... just like you said, no need. ---Though, just real FACT! ; )---

Of course! I could get a better entries... and even much more better exits if I don't sleep it out or I am very busy or pre-occupied by the so called life.

Because you seems to be an EXPERT here after the fact, your opinion is always PERFECT.

HayZzz... If I wanted, I could post a chart with perfect entries and exits only here... Then, put a spicy perfect opinions and expert advices all the time just to feed big EGO of being an EXPERT.

If GBP/JPY went to the moon I won't say or post something like... "see, I am right" -But may be I would say something just to be sarcastically humble... "Oh! it went up a bit in the end" ---Though... these kind of things are not my cup of tea (and coffee).

Anyways... I believe you are trying to discredit this system every now and then... Please stop doing that. You got me. Expertise is yours LOL... Therefore, You Win!!! ; )--- LOL!

Now... In the end, this system seems designed only for me, which is way beyond your expertise ; )--

After the fact, I have the perfect advice for you... (If you don't have yet) Please make your own thread and post a lot of perfect expert entries and exits after the fact.

Now... Sincerely thanks forex-station for the support.

Adios to these system development thread journal herein... Done and Dusted!
These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post:
josi