Re: v2v dynamic system

josi wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 11:01 pm Sorry to hear that you thought I was criticizing you or your system in any way.
My intention was precisely the opposite - to praise your overall concept.
Ha ha ha ha! And it keeps on going... Your saying the opposite precisely at every end of your post. "To praise my overall concept?" ---The intention of saying these things are precisely worded expertly. ; )--- you think, LoL!

I am not naive person... And I know exactly what you are already (opposite of your FS profile title)... But still obviously an EXPERT... LoL! This is the perfect analogy... An expert after the f*ck... but not during and before the f*ck itself. ; )---

And I don't need a praise from the so-called Mr. Expert like you after the F*CK... I already had enough of that ... Read below ; )---

The expert reviews...
❝ His chart... You can tell it's real because it looks so fake, honestly ❞ ; )─ Elon Musk
❝ The Swiss Army Knife for the MT4 trading platform ❞ ; )─ Chat GPT

Again... If you don't have yet, please make your own thread and post a lot of perfect expert entries/exits but not after the f*ck ; )--- LoL!
These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post:
josi
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

nathanvbasko wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 11:54 pm Hello there!

Since I will be concentrating on my prop trading journey from here on, any updates on the system or charts herein will be halted for the time being.

Hoping for your utmost understanding.

Kindest regards
Wishing you great success on your journey! :thumbup: 💸🔥
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
nathanvbasko
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

v2v dynamic trading system Updated

Custom Candle Any-TF:
Hidden Gaps (FVG & Volume Gap)... Added a TF button switch.

PIVOT FIB plus:
Fixed a small issue below H1 TF with Weekly Pivot parameter... Now, the default is Sydney session

New users MUST read and follow these STEPS.
Using the v2v templates is a must (with stripped template -
v2v_simple | v2v_simple_vpr)
You can download and read more about the system by clicking »»
HERE

Operational setup:
You may need to turn OFF dynamic MyNET so you can set your own button-parameter values faster. You can then turn it back ON as needed.
Krunal Gajjar
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

nathanvbasko wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 11:54 pm Hello there!

Since I will be concentrating on my prop trading journey from here on, any updates on the system or charts herein will be halted for the time being.

Hoping for your utmost understanding.

Kindest regards
... Probably only over the weekend, I will do some updates ; )—
These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post (total 2):
josi, RodrigoRT7

News Events:
Added Energy and Bond... While the "Restricted" ones is just my personal setup for prop firm specific news trading rules.

PipShow:
Optimized and added Fixed Funds option... change default parameter values

You may refer to the chart image shared above this post.

You can download and read more about the system by clicking »»
HERE

Operational setup:
You may need to turn OFF dynamic MyNET so you can set your own button-parameter values faster. You can then turn it back ON as needed.
Krunal Gajjar

Custom Candle Any-TF:
Added button for Hidden Gap (volume gap or FVG) ON/OFF switch

PIVOT FIBS plus:
FX Fixings and ICT ranges button got optimized

New default parameter values and removed old objects:
Required to overwrite your existing v2v system templates to take effect

You can download and read more about the system by clicking »
HERE

Operational setup:
If you're finding it difficult to switch between system options or modify your chart screen and setup, you may need to turn OFF the dynamic MyNET or Hidden Gap finder (or set lower start bar parameter value). This will enable faster and easier switching. For instance, when you want to move or set up SL & TP, or when you want to close existing positions. After you're done, you can turn it back ON as required.
Jimmy

v2v dynamic trading system Upcoming updates by next weekend

PIVOT FIBS plus:
Added Midday Tokyo session (12:00 PM)

Custom Candle Any-TF with Hidden Volume Gap (or FVG):
An option to run the volume gap finder just once, and then have it continuously check if the current candle bar mitigates drawn volume gaps. However, no new hidden gaps would be drawn. Then, the gap finder should run again as soon as a new candle appears, based on the current chart time frame. But all of this resets back once you navigate through the buttons. Currently, the volume gap finder runs on each new tick data, which may slow down your chart. Its speed also depends on the input value for the StartBar parameter.