IdeaStrategy: 90% profit trading day on M5 or any other timeframe

Strategy: 90% profit trading daily on M5 or any other time frame, what changes is how long I am willing to wait and as I am someone who likes quick profits and losses, that is the choice of that time frame. time. time.
My strategy consists of 4 indicators that I use for entries and exits, as well as reading the market over a period of time. For the last few years I have been trying to find something that works for me since I am a person who likes to do things well, so for example if I enter the market what matters most to me is what I do.
During all this time I have realized that almost most strategies work well, we would only have to reduce the times we enter the market, for example, in intraday reduce it by 2 or 3 entries, m15 to h1 from 2 to 3 per week. and in h1 to D 2 to 3 every 2 weeks.
Once you have the number of entries what you have to do is the risk of the account, this depends on the person, for example I would not mind losing 10-15% of the account in short periods of time, so I would adjust 1% of account at risk when trading m5 daily. THEREFORE, BEFORE YOU WIN, YOU MUST BE WILLING TO LOSE.

And how do I know how much I can lose? Well, I couldn't say that for sure, but what I could say is my case during the time I've been here, the times I entered the market with real money I realized that emotions influence the moment of thinking or doing things that are not appropriate. for example, anger; when I know I didn't do what I had to do and I do the opposite. Frustration; When I've already done something well but out of ambition I re-enter the market and it goes wrong, thoughts come to me that I could have avoided feeling this way. (that is why it is important to know the number of entries in a period of time to enter the market along with the risk). The happiness; In my case it does not come from having won X amount of money, but from having done things well (in this case respecting the strategy).

So I can deduce from my experience that the risk we are willing to lose depends on the emotional stress we can endure over a period of time. To increase that level of personal risk you would have to be constantly exposed to what stresses you.
For example, in my case, at the beginning, the entries and exits I made were caused by uncertainty: what if? What if I got in, maybe the price would skyrocket and I would miss out on a big profit? Over time I have gotten to know myself as a person and I know what affects me and what I should do to control or avoid it.
These users thanked the author REDntense for the post (total 4):
galaxy, mrtools, charli, BeatlemaniaSA
Tom Baldwin: “What separates the 1% from the other 99% is an enormous amount of effort. It's perseverance. You have to like doing it.”
Paul Tudor Jones: “Trading is a constant struggle between fear and greed.”
Larry Hite: “You don't need to be in every operation. “There is always another good opportunity in the market.”
Michael Marcus: “I don't care if I'm wrong or if I'm right. What matters to me is how much I win when I'm right and how much I lose when I'm wrong.”

Re: Strategy: 90% profit trading day on M5 or any other timeframe

I want to share the entries as part of the trading journal, but I don't know how to make the images visible when I make the post
Tom Baldwin: “What separates the 1% from the other 99% is an enormous amount of effort. It's perseverance. You have to like doing it.”
Larry Hite: “You don't need to be in every operation. “There is always another good opportunity in the market.”
Michael Marcus: “I don't care if I'm wrong or if I'm right. What matters to me is how much I win when I'm right and how much I lose when I'm wrong.”

REDntense wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 2:41 am
Strategy: 90% profit trading daily on M5 or any other time frame, what changes is how long I am willing to wait and as I am someone who likes quick profits and losses, that is the choice of that time frame. time. time.
My strategy consists of 4 indicators that I use for entries and exits, as well as reading the market over a period of time. For the last few years I have been trying to find something that works for me since I am a person who likes to do things well, so for example if I enter the market what matters most to me is what I do.
During all this time I have realized that almost most strategies work well, we would only have to reduce the times we enter the market, for example, in intraday reduce it by 2 or 3 entries, m15 to h1 from 2 to 3 per week. and in h1 to D 2 to 3 every 2 weeks.
Once you have the number of entries what you have to do is the risk of the account, this depends on the person, for example I would not mind losing 10-15% of the account in short periods of time, so I would adjust 1% of account at risk when trading m5 daily. THEREFORE, BEFORE YOU WIN, YOU MUST BE WILLING TO LOSE.

And how do I know how much I can lose? Well, I couldn't say that for sure, but what I could say is my case during the time I've been here, the times I entered the market with real money I realized that emotions influence the moment of thinking or doing things that are not appropriate. for example, anger; when I know I didn't do what I had to do and I do the opposite. Frustration; When I've already done something well but out of ambition I re-enter the market and it goes wrong, thoughts come to me that I could have avoided feeling this way. (that is why it is important to know the number of entries in a period of time to enter the market along with the risk). The happiness; In my case it does not come from having won X amount of money, but from having done things well (in this case respecting the strategy).

So I can deduce from my experience that the risk we are willing to lose depends on the emotional stress we can endure over a period of time. To increase that level of personal risk you would have to be constantly exposed to what stresses you.
For example, in my case, at the beginning, the entries and exits I made were caused by uncertainty: what if? What if I got in, maybe the price would skyrocket and I would miss out on a big profit? Over time I have gotten to know myself as a person and I know what affects me and what I should do to control or avoid it.
Attachments
These users thanked the author REDntense for the post (total 2):
galaxy, PhoenixBlueFeather

REDntense wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 4:20 am
Attachments
These users thanked the author REDntense for the post:
PhoenixBlueFeather

galaxy wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 4:26 am I have no idea how you can trade that
I Probably should stick to my own
I'm going to share posts here on intraday or another temporality
These users thanked the author REDntense for the post (total 3):
galaxy, Mickey Abi, PhoenixBlueFeather

REDntense wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 4:54 am I'm going to share posts here on intraday or another temporality
Attachments
These users thanked the author REDntense for the post (total 3):
galaxy, PhoenixBlueFeather, Jimmy