Re: Strategy: 90% profit trading day on M5 or any other timeframe

REDntense wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 1:53 pm
This is impressive BTC
Attachments
Tom Baldwin: “What separates the 1% from the other 99% is an enormous amount of effort. It's perseverance. You have to like doing it.”
Paul Tudor Jones: “Trading is a constant struggle between fear and greed.”
Larry Hite: “You don't need to be in every operation. “There is always another good opportunity in the market.”
Michael Marcus: “I don't care if I'm wrong or if I'm right. What matters to me is how much I win when I'm right and how much I lose when I'm wrong.”

I can analyze the different assets using the principles (accumulation, distribution and breakout), but if you try to make the indicators work with this you can get good strategies, for example, with all this time that I have spent analyzing the charts I have discovered some good ones.

BTC analysis with indicators 15/03/2024

Wattar attar Explosion
M,W,D,h4,h1,m30,m15,m5,m1

Each indicator has a strategy applied to it
Tom Baldwin: “What separates the 1% from the other 99% is an enormous amount of effort. It's perseverance. You have to like doing it.”
Larry Hite: “You don't need to be in every operation. “There is always another good opportunity in the market.”
Michael Marcus: “I don't care if I'm wrong or if I'm right. What matters to me is how much I win when I'm right and how much I lose when I'm wrong.”

REDntense wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 2:59 pm I can analyze the different assets using the principles (accumulation, distribution and breakout), but if you try to make the indicators work with this you can get good strategies, for example, with all this time that I have spent analyzing the charts I have discovered some good ones.

Ma+RSI

REDntense wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 2:59 pm I can analyze the different assets using the principles (accumulation, distribution and breakout), but if you try to make the indicators work with this you can get good strategies, for example, with all this time that I have spent analyzing the charts I have discovered some good ones.

Forecaster. The best forecaster filters out mostly volatility, delivers cleaner trends

Ma+Forecaster. Better filter the gold cross

These users thanked the author REDntense for the post:
galaxy

Very good rainbow for filtering trends

Update

Cryptocurrency Update 16/03/2024

Agriculture Update 16/03/2024
Attachments

Stock update 16/03/2024

REDntense wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 1:48 am Stock update 16/03/2024
conclusion Buy BABA, Buy Pfizer and sell Google
Attachments