InfoRe: Strategy: 90% profit trading day on M5 or any other timeframe

REDntense wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 2:13 am
I have a question: the analysis I sent to some of you in your operation helped you?
Tom Baldwin: “What separates the 1% from the other 99% is an enormous amount of effort. It's perseverance. You have to like doing it.”
Paul Tudor Jones: “Trading is a constant struggle between fear and greed.”
Larry Hite: “You don't need to be in every operation. “There is always another good opportunity in the market.”
Michael Marcus: “I don't care if I'm wrong or if I'm right. What matters to me is how much I win when I'm right and how much I lose when I'm wrong.”

Re: Strategy: 90% profit trading day on M5 or any other timeframe

REDntense wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 5:12 am I have a question: the analysis I sent to some of you in your operation helped you?
My last 2 reviews on TradingView
Attachments
Tom Baldwin: “What separates the 1% from the other 99% is an enormous amount of effort. It's perseverance. You have to like doing it.”
Larry Hite: “You don't need to be in every operation. “There is always another good opportunity in the market.”
Michael Marcus: “I don't care if I'm wrong or if I'm right. What matters to me is how much I win when I'm right and how much I lose when I'm wrong.”

REDntense wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 11:11 pm.
Attachments

REDntense wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 11:25 pm
Market crash 2008

Yes, it was possible to predict the market crash in 2008 according to market principles. (Trend, Accumulation and Breakout) A question I've asked myself: do I know how to get in, but not how to get out? Well, the solution I found is to make a high and a low with a breakout
Attachments

REDntense wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 12:10 am Market crash 2008

Yes, it was possible to predict the market crash in 2008 according to market principles. (Trend, Accumulation and Breakout) A question I've asked myself: do I know how to get in, but not how to get out? Well, the solution I found is to make a high and a low with a breakout
Rise and fall in 2020
Attachments

galaxy wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 11:32 am Pretty interesting mean reversion tool
Probably works fine, test parameters
Attachments
These users thanked the author REDntense for the post:
galaxy

REDntense wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 1:35 pm Probably works fine, test parameters
Attachments
These users thanked the author REDntense for the post:
galaxy