Re: Strategy: 90% profit trading day on M5 or any other timeframe

Analysis for BTC on H1
Attachments
These users thanked the author REDntense for the post:
galaxy
Tom Baldwin: “What separates the 1% from the other 99% is an enormous amount of effort. It's perseverance. You have to like doing it.”
Paul Tudor Jones: “Trading is a constant struggle between fear and greed.”
Larry Hite: “You don't need to be in every operation. “There is always another good opportunity in the market.”
Michael Marcus: “I don't care if I'm wrong or if I'm right. What matters to me is how much I win when I'm right and how much I lose when I'm wrong.”

REDntense wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:14 pm Update
Attachments
Tom Baldwin: “What separates the 1% from the other 99% is an enormous amount of effort. It's perseverance. You have to like doing it.”
Larry Hite: “You don't need to be in every operation. “There is always another good opportunity in the market.”
Michael Marcus: “I don't care if I'm wrong or if I'm right. What matters to me is how much I win when I'm right and how much I lose when I'm wrong.”

Trading Day

Stay Relaxed
Attachments

Strategy with indicators 17/03/2024
Attachments

Strategy with indicators 18/03/2024 (BABA)
Attachments

Strategy with indicators 19/03/2024 (COCOA)
Attachments

Look for divergence in trend indicators Looking to go against the trend the base: how many times does it happen that we believe that the trend will continue but from one moment to the next it returns.
Attachments

REDntense wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 11:27 pm Look for divergence in trend indicators Looking to go against the trend the base: how many times does it happen that we believe that the trend will continue but from one moment to the next it returns.
Attachments

My last 2 intraday trades on one took 70% and the other took 100% profit
Attachments