Re: v2v dynamic system

v2v dynamic trading system Updates...

Fixed small issues with the following tools:
PIVOT FIBS plus: Session GMT+3 fixed - ICT KillZones - Forex Fixings
Custom Candle and Hidden Gap: Session GMT+3 fixed

Guidelines:
Essential Steps for New Users: Carefully follow the outlined steps provided HERE
Utilizing the v2v Templates (with stripped template - v2v_simple | v2v_simple_vpr): Users must use it for optimal performance.
To learn more about the system, users are encouraged to visit HERE

Operational setup:
If you're finding it difficult to switch between system options or modify your chart screen and setup, you may need to turn OFF the dynamic MyNET or Hidden Gap finder (or set lower start bar parameter value). This will enable faster and easier switching. For instance, when you want to move or set up SL & TP, or when you want to close existing positions. After you're done, you can turn it back ON as required.
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

The information on page 1 — post #1 has been updated to reflect a more professional and formal tone, ensuring that the content is both informative and appropriately presented. This update aims to enhance the overall user experience and provide clear, concise information for all readers.
These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post:
numega
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

✜ v2v dynamic trading system ✜ ─ for the MT4 platform

A Project Lookin' Glass by v2v...

Introducing the v2v dynamic trading system, a groundbreaking solution tailored to the retail trading environment. At its core, the system is powered by the Dominant Cycle Period (DCP) and MomenTicks, an advanced, volume-weighted momentum algorithm.

The v2v dynamic trading system sets itself apart from conventional approaches by eschewing traditional elements such as directional arrows or trigger alerts for buy/sell signals. Instead, it fosters a more analytical and strategic mindset, challenging users to engage in critical thinking when navigating the complexities of the market. This unique design empowers traders, like yourself, to make informed decisions and capitalize on emerging opportunities.
As an evolving and continually updated system, the v2v dynamic trading platform does not come with a traditional user manual. Users are encouraged to exercise due diligence and proactively explore its features to fully understand and harness its capabilities.

To embark on this journey, it is essential to embrace a fresh perspective that acknowledges the intricate landscape of modern trading. By cultivating a strong belief in your potential and resilience, you can confidently navigate the market and challenge traditional limitations.

And now...

“Take a deep breath, relax, and start believing we are living in the Matrix, where the Market (Makers) can't kill you, but the Market thinks they can. Then... As you walk with the Architect from beyond (who holds the Akashic records), you'll begin to observe what is happening while a newly developed neural pathway to the art (or science) of trading is designed for you. With the guidance of powerful tools offered by this system, you will uncover new insights and develop your own unique approach to trading. Complemented by a well-crafted strategy, effective risk management techniques, and a trustworthy broker, you will pave the way towards sustained profitability and success as you gain invaluable experience.” ─ Agent v2v

That said, be sure to...

“Trust in the Lord with all of your heart and lean not on your understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight”
─Proverbs 3:5-6 NIV

The v2v dynamic trading system is tailored to suit the needs of discretionary traders who utilize a systematic trading plan or strategy. By employing this system, users may find it beneficial in managing their trades or adjusting current positions, thereby optimizing their overall trading performance. Moreover, this system can aid in identifying potential opportunities and determining an average or overall directional probability, leading to more informed decision-making.

Please bear in mind that the v2v dynamic trading system is a work in progress, and there is always scope for further refinement and improvement. Your valuable ideas and suggestions are appreciated, and while they may not necessarily be incorporated, they will certainly be taken into consideration as we continue to develop and enhance the system.
These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post:
Krunal Gajjar

UPDATES: New scripts added to the v2v dynamic trading system
  • LoadHistory_M1-data_Only
  • LoadHistory_All_TF-data

Before using the v2v dynamic trading system (templates), please review the following information:

Loading Historical Data (New STEPS to follow)

If you are a new user or have recently opened an account with your trusted broker, follow these steps (refer to the screenshots below):
  1. Go to the History Center: Tools menu > History Center
  2. Run the script: LoadHistory_M1-data_Only
Once the process is complete, your MT4 chart will be populated with an additional number of bars between 2048 to 65536 M1 bars sourced directly from your broker's server (not Metaquotes). This imported data usually surpasses the amount that can be retrieved normally, providing the v2v dynamic trading system more historical tick dataset available for analysis.
  1. Afterward, delete any dummy tick data from 1970 to maintain accuracy. If you haven't obtained the maximum historical data post-deletion, re-add the 1970 record temporarily and repeat the process.
  2. This approach efficiently acquires maximum M1 data for your selected currency pair. Proceed to download data for other timeframes as needed.
Important Notes:
  • The v2v dynamic trading system uses M1 historical tick data by default. Load other TF data using the same steps.
  • The system needs a broad tick data history, so it should grow with the MT4 platform.
  • As the platform gathers data, error messages ("not enough tick data to calculate", "data horizon breach", and "array out of range") should no longer appear in the Expert logs.

It is important to emphasize that the v2v dynamic trading system is designed for experienced users and may not be suitable for beginners. A strong understanding of its workings is crucial to utilize this system successfully. If you find the system too complex, exploring other options that better align with your current skill level would be best.

Effectively utilizing the v2v dynamic trading system requires due diligence, resourcefulness, and familiarity with third-party tools and indicators. With sufficient trading experience, users can better determine if the system suits their needs without resorting to negative criticism towards its creator. Remember, this system is offered free of charge, and the effort invested in its development should be appreciated.

Click » HERE to download the v2v dynamic trading system and find more information about its features and functions.
These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post (total 4):
Jimmy, ChuChu Rocket, moey_dw, boytoy