Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:11 am XU v011 coming along nicely... still testing.
Xard777
Awesome! Thanks, XARD for your continuing and tireless contribution to the trading community.

The legend keeps the light burning through the darkness that continues to surround traders :Fire: :problem:
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 4):
Jimmy, Curioso, amernegm, satyafx
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

[
xard777 wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:11 am XU v011 coming along nicely... still testing.
Xard777
hi xard, what will be the criteria for the background changing? it s not semafor square or ema crossing.

update.
I took a closer look. may be it s rsi cross ma in the subwindow rsioma indicator?

XARD: I changed it again, The RSI crossover and Zone is shown in sub-window and the Background in the main chart refers to current TF Square to Square. The Text box bottom left of chart refers to current Square on 15m chart. This allows you see when lower TFs are in pullback or back in sync with the 15m trend.
Attachments
These users thanked the author marwilli for the post (total 3):
amernegm, satyafx, waal69
we can't change the wind, but we can set the sails differently

Testing version XU v011...
I missed the Blue Dot trade on the Dow due to a Power Nap, but was awake for this trade on JP225.
You can see that it is the same direction as the 15min Up Square. The Dow trade would have been a nice trade too.
Xard777
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 8):
SOLESHOE, knglerxst, BeatlemaniaSA, Forexlearner, eduarescobar, Curioso, amernegm, satyafx
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world