Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Neroloft wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:13 pm xard's system nailed gold as usual :In Love:
xard rocks! :Hot:

P.S.
could someone please have this ( 2nd dot indicator )buttonized and completely customisable ;)
thanks in advance :hug:
It was posted somewhere here before. I think it was done by Banzai. I'm trying to tweak it to show bmp images instead of dots. Will post that edited version once I make some headway.
These users thanked the author DaffyTaffy for the post (total 3):
Curioso, Neroloft, Banzai

saishala wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 8:45 am We don't have any discussion.
We search for a trend scanner to give signals using/for/coming from XARD. The person who create a nice is unable to share and I don't have any problem with that. Everybody have the right to share or not the things; It is not an obligation.

I passed my time searching for something to do the job and I think I find it.
And I'm not the only one searching for that and my problem to share is zero.

Mr chris006 gave me the answer and i try to find a solution. In that way the need of too many charts opened at the same time is reduced.
Is just because I don't have the knowledge to code one.

The dashboard needed is one giving the main signals of the ZIgZag (after completion because recalculate), The dots(After completion because recalculate; The second always with big importance), Triangles (after compl...yada yada yada...) and index entry summarized in just one place. And of course two trends, one lower timeframe and other higher timeframe ( two is enough to execute flawlessly ).
And of course all the information of the dashboard I have shared here before (breakouts, pull backs, retracements and yada yada yada).

I know exactly what I want (but I lack the knowledge of how to do it. Sad for me and to everybody because I share).
Nothing without XARD sense here. The things without purpose are a waste of time.
True words. Which trend scanner do you use now?

Re: Some advice on XARD

Curioso wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 8:16 pm Hello friend4you,

Thank you for your kindly words, but yes its true, but one point important tooo..

For example, if works on EURUSD doesn´t mean works on EURGBP, choose pairs are most volatile or recommendations we see on the first post #1.

When i started learning this system, i trying configure an setup to all pairs on majors and minors, yes but is true work, but if we set an tp10 sometimes not reach that, so i take another way, opening that position stills valid.
Great. Sure, all pairs have times of spikes, good trends and sideways. But some like Indexes have better trends.
These users thanked the author friend4you for the post:
Curioso

Coolcrow wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:22 am Thanks to you Xard, I'm now able to feed myself and pay my bills comfortably while still growing my account slowly. Not gonna lie it took some time to understand how it works, but Xard's system is without a doubt the best system and it's free.
Sounds great, I like them, too. In the net you can find over 100 systems, now he began with 00 in front.
Many struggle with trading, because of basics like change plan, stop and take profit only as exception, because it ruins your statistics. If you leave trades with small profits these can't make you profitable if stop losses are always 100%! There are over 50 % trading robots near each stock exchange and most automated systems like ea will often loose in the long run.
Maybe, some here describe, how they trade which of Xards system with which indicators. What are the advantages and disadvantages? What is your trading plan, how do you handle stops and take profits.

CarneiroVoador wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 2:37 pm Hey Coolcrow just to confirm my understanding of you trading... you entered on the breakout of the line right? Confirmed by the blue dot previously ploted...

And I'm wondering where you put your stop-loss and your take profit...
Hi. I'm sorry I didn't reply earlier. I haven't been able to log in for a while. So, I'm not gonna lie, there's a lot more to this than just looking at one chart. Also I only trade US30 coz I've spent more time backtesting it and found out how to stay consistent on the pair than any other. One of the systems that I use to check for dots and arrows is XU39 post1295501994.html?hilit=xu%2Bv39#p1295501994. For me it has been very effective (might not work for you I don't know). Another great system that i use in conjunction with that is giangy's system that implements kvaks supertrend post1295507843.html#p1295507843. I find it very useful for pullback/re-entry trading. Giangy's H1 easy beginner system easy-trading-system-for-newbie-traders-t8473130.html is also good for looking for new entries i.e. I look at the H1 system for a new entry especially for a new pullback entry. There's a lot more to explain but you can try out those systems for now and do some backtests to see if you can make it work for you. For TP I target 40pips for pullback entries and 50-100 pips for 2nd dot reversals depending on which type of 2nd dot it is (50pips of 1 lot in US30 is 50 dollars). For SL I stop on the candle color change of the entry time frame (most of the time M15 candle color change or M30 but with a TP of 40-50 pips, I don't ever need to stop coz my targets usually hit. It's pretty rare for me to stop at a loss unless I make a mistake.
These users thanked the author Coolcrow for the post (total 3):
Curioso, friend4you, Neroloft

Re: Some advice on XARD

friend4you wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 7:47 pm Some advice: Main problem with unexperienced traders is that they trade much more than learn. Which indicators do you add to which system version?

No system is so much better. But with v007 ma you can at least use small sl unter the tight ma.

Watch what market did last hours? Don't think that a sideway market suddenly makes big moves. If a strong trend in your timeframe is missing, calculate that trends change near last extremes few bars ago. Higher timeframes help for support, resistance, but not much, if you have a small sl. Higher ema like 89 show the main trend better.

I think the border indicator would help many users. You can't trade on repainting background color or semafors. If we are in a clear range, trading the borders after small trend changes is better than in the middle just because the indicators change color.

Don't combine indicators which measure similar things and show entry at very similar places. Don't think your combination of holy greal indicators is smarter than a complete system. Stop hunts should be learnt. Pics on boards often show strong trends, learn the system in normal conditions with simulators.
Hi!

testing v007 since a few weeks now and i must miss something about the default template : what indication should the border indicator display ? i can't see any change.
about ema's, should i add them on top of the default template ?
(i somehow prefer the xard universe to xard HL indicator, but i'm not sure tonunderstand differences between these two)

Thanks

Fred

Coolcrow wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 2:02 am Hi. I'm sorry I didn't reply earlier. I haven't been able to log in for a while. So, I'm not gonna lie, there's a lot more to this than just looking at one chart. Also I only trade US30 coz I've spent more time backtesting it and found out how to stay consistent on the pair than any other. One of the systems that I use to check for dots and arrows is XU39 post1295501994.html?hilit=xu%2Bv39#p1295501994. For me it has been very effective (might not work for you I don't know). Another great system that i use in conjunction with that is giangy's system that implements kvaks supertrend post1295507843.html#p1295507843. I find it very useful for pullback/re-entry trading. Giangy's H1 easy beginner system easy-trading-system-for-newbie-traders-t8473130.html is also good for looking for new entries i.e. I look at the H1 system for a new entry especially for a new pullback entry. There's a lot more to explain but you can try out those systems for now and do some backtests to see if you can make it work for you. For TP I target 40pips for pullback entries and 50-100 pips for 2nd dot reversals depending on which type of 2nd dot it is (50pips of 1 lot in US30 is 50 dollars). For SL I stop on the candle color change of the entry time frame (most of the time M15 candle color change or M30 but with a TP of 40-50 pips, I don't ever need to stop coz my targets usually hit. It's pretty rare for me to stop at a loss unless I make a mistake.
Hello Coolcrow ,

Beautiful words, and i believe your explanation helping a lot traders are strugling in this wonderful strategy.
These users thanked the author Curioso for the post:
Coolcrow