Re: Larry Williams Commercial Proxy Index

ixion700 wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:23 am Hello dear coders @mrtools, @kvak. If it is possible could you guys give us the option to choose adaptive ATR please? I'm very curios to see if that Efficiency Ratio of Kaufman improves LWPI. Many thanks in forward.
I made some version of this indicator and trying testing replace otiginal ATR with others calculations. But not posted it. Here is one tested version.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 3):
RodrigoRT7, ixion700, 太虚一毫

kvak wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:40 am I made some version of this indicator and trying testing replace otiginal ATR with others calculations. But not posted it. Here is one tested version.
Compared all the modes available in "Calculate on?" option. Seems the ATR is still the best choice. Also that "Type of calculation" I suggested earlier isn't important, better to be removed. Regards.
Think out of the box!

kvak wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:40 am I made some version of this indicator and trying testing replace otiginal ATR with others calculations. But not posted it. Here is one tested version.
you should include the Ultimate Volatility Indicator in your indis. it has all the best volatility measurements (Adaptive ATR, ADR, Volatility Estimators, GARCH, etc)
Jeff