Re: Chaos Visual Averages Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 6:16 am Working on it, made a wpr function because wanted to use prices in the wpr calculation plus am too lazy to learn how to use built in indicators in mt5. Anyway, as a start made this mt4 version with the extra prices on the way to making hopefully a mt5 version close to this one.
@mrtools Dear Mr. Mrtools,I have a request to add a color that can change when the slope of history changes, as shown in the picture. When the history is above the zero axis, the color of the new history will change to be lower than the previous history. When history is below the zero axis, the color change of the new history is higher than that of the previous history.
Attachments
These users thanked the author qwepoi123 for the post:
RodrigoRT7

xpf2003 wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 12:06 am Thank you for such a wonderful indicator.

Is there an MT5 version of this? I searched the forum but could not find anything. I know that the search on the website is not perfect hence this question.

Still learning mt5 but this version seems to be okay.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 7):
xpf2003, kvak, rudiarius, RodrigoRT7, Jimmy, alexm, vvFish

mladen wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:03 pm That (that the mt4 is not going to be supported any more) was decided a few years ago - and still we use mt4
As I could not find details on metaquotes site, is mt4 now as fast as mt5 or did they just made updates for security since 2016? Why isn't it possible to integrate mql4 in mt5? Are there tools to translate mq4 in mq5 easily? Why are most coders still using mt4?
Not integrating ex4 in mt5 is like presenting a new car without support of round tires. Thanks