Re: Ehlers Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 2:27 am Step Ehlers Optimal Tracking Filter with 3 Candlestick Coloring Options + 2 line Coloring Choices

On this version you have 3 separate options for candle coloring and for the line coloring 2 separate options.
Hi Mr. Tools, can you please add a little mod to the button?
It would be great if I can choose the text color for ON and OFF (I always use Lime for ON and Red for OFF, for example) and so removing -on/-off suffixes.

Thank you

brasciolo wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:16 am Hi Mr. Tools, can you please add a little mod to the button?
It would be great if I can choose the text color for ON and OFF (I always use Lime for ON and Red for OFF, for example) and so removing -on/-off suffixes.

Thank you
Haven't learned how to do that with a mtf button yet, have been working on it, haven't got it yet.

mrtools wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 4:27 am Ehler's Early Onset indicator with MA (Averages) Filters + MTF & Zero Line Cross Alerts & Filtering

Hi,

There wasn't a filters option, so added filtering.
Good evening Mr Tools, how are you? Here I am again with my early morning insights.(almost 2:30 a.m here) As I mentioned about the Ehlers Early Onset, which for me is one of the best confirmation indicators, I noticed that there are some additional averages in Haos.

In short, I would like to know if it could just include all the averages, but with a new insight. Could it include the OMA filter?

Together with Jurik and the RMAs, for me they are one of the best average filters available.

Thank you very much for this super indicator!!
Attachments

RodrigoRT7 wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 4:15 pm Good evening Mr Tools, how are you? Here I am again with my early morning insights.(almost 2:30 a.m here) As I mentioned about the Ehlers Early Onset, which for me is one of the best confirmation indicators, I noticed that there are some additional averages in Haos.

In short, I would like to know if it could just include all the averages, but with a new insight. Could it include the OMA filter?

Together with Jurik and the RMAs, for me they are one of the best average filters available.

Thank you very much for this super indicator!!
Not able to add Oma, it uses adaptive and speed (imho 2 very important settings) not able to add them to the mix.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
RodrigoRT7

mrtools wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 2:25 am Not able to add Oma, it uses adaptive and speed (imho 2 very important settings) not able to add them to the mix.
:( I was already afraid that it wouldn't be possible to include the OMA average anyway.

If you can just include the new averages you have in your kit, that's excellent. If I was wrong about the averages, I apologize because I saw this at 2:30 a.m.

Once again, a big thank you!!

RodrigoRT7 wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 3:31 am :( I was already afraid that it wouldn't be possible to include the OMA average anyway.

If you can just include the new averages you have in your kit, that's excellent. If I was wrong about the averages, I apologize because I saw this at 2:30 a.m.

Once again, a big thank you!!
Hello,

Updated.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
RodrigoRT7, andrei-1, 太虚一毫, kvak

RodrigoRT7 wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:47 am Damn, this indicator was already very good. Now that your averages are added to the kit, it is out of the series. definitely, my vote for the list of Top Tier indicators on this forum!!!

big thanks Mr Tools, you are incredible.
Hello everyone, everything good? Maybe someone wants this template/indicators. It's attached to make it easier for everyone. :D
These users thanked the author RodrigoRT7 for the post (total 6):
Tradehunter, TransparentTrader, charli, Mickey Abi, kvak, Jimmy