Re: Chaos Visual Averages Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 7:40 am Thank's again, did some changes in the code for the range weighted ma's not sure but seems still kinda heavy but don't think it's as bad. As far as the trend text moved the text on/off into the mtf slot and made a separate id for the text and it's now in the mtf slot, couldn't move all the characters to the mtf slot because only are allowed 63 character in your mtf iCustom call. Just have in mind that there are 70 moving averages involved along with all the object oriented stuff so it will be heavy so maybe also try limiting the fill bars you are using it may help somewhat.

ps) if using divergence still haven't figured out how to get the limited bars to work on it, if I figure out what the problem is will post a fixed version for that.
Hello Mr. Tools!! you all right? yet another top-level countertrend indicator.

WPR is already very popular with Larry Williams and seems very interesting to me. :)

Could you update the averages in it + the Reg MAs and Lambda?

Thank you very much, once again :D
These users thanked the author RodrigoRT7 for the post:
boytoy

RodrigoRT7 wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:36 am Hello Mr. Tools!! you all right? yet another top-level countertrend indicator.

WPR is already very popular with Larry Williams and seems very interesting to me. :)

Could you update the averages in it + the Reg MAs and Lambda?

Thank you very much, once again :D
On that indicator need to remove some stuff for the mtf to work only allowed 63 characters for the mtf call and right at that now, so think what you can do without on that version.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
RodrigoRT7, boytoy, alexm

mrtools wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 9:52 am On that indicator need to remove some stuff for the mtf to work only allowed 63 characters for the mtf call and right at that now, so think what you can do without on that version.
Gosh, you're right. Honestly, we already have several indicators with divergences (in my opinion) there would be no need to have that in this one and not even the alerts.

But of course, if possible :)
These users thanked the author RodrigoRT7 for the post (total 4):
boytoy, alexm, ixion700, Jimmy

CodeRe: Chaos Visual Averages Indicators for MT4

RodrigoRT7 wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 10:13 am Gosh, you're right. Honestly, we already have several indicators with divergences (in my opinion) there would be no need to have that in this one and not even the alerts.

But of course, if possible :)
Chaos (Haos) Visual Averages with RMA & latest All Averages MA FIlters

Made this version with Regularized RMA & updated All Averages filters.

RodrigoRT7 wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 9:15 am Sensational, another incredible version with RMAs. In the default configuration, it is excellent!

Thank you very much for this indicator, Mr Tools. :D
Love your chart brother really nice grid lines too. Looks like you're building a strong system for trend trading and using Haos to time entries for the new trends 👍
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
RodrigoRT7
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Jimmy wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 12:05 pm Love your chart brother really nice grid lines too. Looks like you're building a strong system for trend trading and using Haos to time entries for the new trends 👍
I tried to replicate the Trading View colors here in the Chart. I'm glad you liked it. :D

In case anyone is interested, here are the indicators and template with the settings in the photo.

It's a shame that not all traders know about this forum, little do they know the generosity of our programmers and admin.

I am deeply grateful for all the help provided so far, nothing more fair than giving back. s2

Note: Step Rma +AO is not in the photo, but wow, that indicator was also incredible.
These users thanked the author RodrigoRT7 for the post (total 3):
ixion700, Jimmy, waal69

xpf2003 wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 12:06 am Thank you for such a wonderful indicator.

Is there an MT5 version of this? I searched the forum but could not find anything. I know that the search on the website is not perfect hence this question.
No, not yet.
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

xpf2003 wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 12:06 am Thank you for such a wonderful indicator.

Is there an MT5 version of this? I searched the forum but could not find anything. I know that the search on the website is not perfect hence this question.
Chaos (Haos) Visual Averages with extra Price Options

Working on it, made a wpr function because wanted to use prices in the wpr calculation plus am too lazy to learn how to use built in indicators in mt5. Anyway, as a start made this mt4 version with the extra prices on the way to making hopefully a mt5 version close to this one.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 14):
TransparentTrader, rudiarius, RodrigoRT7, kvak, Sutatong, thomdel, 太虚一毫, Krunal Gajjar, Jimmy, ixion700, Akela, alex4x, maroka, alexm