Re: XXXX Trading System "Money For Nothing" (except blood, sweat, tears and persistence)

Giangyforex wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 9:34 pm Sorry Mr XXXX its possible use the EA on 3 timeframe charts with different setting ? i see that placed on 1 chart the Ea manage all trade
Read the information in the first few posts about the EA. If you want to use different time frames etc you need set a unique Magic Number for each one. Then the EA on that chart will only manage the trades with the matching Macig Number.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post:
Musashi
nil desperandum

Re: XXXX Trading System "Money For Nothing" (except blood, sweat, tears and persistence)

It has been trending down with scalping trades on the short side on M5 but there is no clear longer time frame trend. The best trend trading is when you have the colours in sync on multiple time frames.

I would say that with the white dot on the yellow 200SMA line on the M5 chart that there is a high chance of an upward retracement. After that occurs I would then be looking to go hard on short trades.
nil desperandum

XXXX wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 9:41 pm It has been trending down with scalping trades on the short side on M5 but there is no clear longer time frame trend. The best trend trading is when you have the colours in sync on multiple time frames.

I would say that with the white dot on the yellow 200SMA line on the M5 chart that there is a high chance of an upward retracement. After that occurs I would then be looking to go hard on short trades.
Thank you - legend!

When price did not break the previous low it is time to get out and wait for a new setup. Once the white dot has appeared you need to be careful taking trades towards it. A white dot has now formed above the ribbon, if price comes down again and crosses the ribbon then sell and look to hold till the pink dot appears.

Look at the post linked below, it is an uptrend shown but same applies in a short market. Look at the 3 different size dots and what they are telling you, understanding this is very important.

post1295488076.html#p1295488076
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 4):
Pristine7471, Jimmy, Skyold, Starfish
nil desperandum