Re: XXXX Trading System "Money For Nothing" (except blood, sweat, tears and persistence)

XXXX wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 7:39 am Can you draw a diagram of what you mean please?
Thanks, please help me add these codes

extern int btn_Subwindow = 0;
ObjectCreate (0,buttonID,OBJ_BUTTON,btn_Subwindow,0,0);
Attachments
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Re: XXXX Trading System "Money For Nothing" (except blood, sweat, tears and persistence)

Jedidiah wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 4:00 pm Thanks, please help me add these codes

extern int btn_Subwindow = 0;
ObjectCreate (0,buttonID,OBJ_BUTTON,btn_Subwindow,0,0);
Do you want me to teach you how to code? Sorry I don't have time for that, do what I did look at videos on Youtube, pay for some courses, find code that is similar to what you want and adapt it. Another option pay a coder to do what you want.
nil desperandum

XXXX wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 5:00 pm Do you want me to teach you how to code? Sorry I don't have time for that, do what I did look at videos on Youtube, pay for some courses, find code that is similar to what you want and adapt it. Another option pay a coder to do what you want.
😅 Sorry, I meant please modify your metrics. Allow them to display buttons on the window.

Your indicator is awesome, I can‘t modify it without the source code
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Jedidiah wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 6:15 pm 😅 Sorry, I meant please modify your metrics. Allow them to display buttons on the window.

Your indicator is awesome, I can‘t modify it without the source code
Very sorry my bad, I think I understand now. Try this.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post:
Jedidiah
nil desperandum

Giangyforex wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 9:19 pm Its possible to create the ZZallert subwindows version ? i think its so good :) , I mean draw the ZZline in subwindow
The ZZ lines are attached to the high and low prices on the main chart. The subwindow uses a different scale, normally 0 - 100, so it would be more complex to have it in the subwindow. Also, I don't see how it would be helpful for trading.
nil desperandum

XXXX wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 5:54 am It follows the trendline which is an M5 36EMA but that is just the default settings, you can set it to trail any moving average you want in the settings.
Sorry Mr XXXX its possible use the EA on 3 timeframe charts with different setting ? i see that placed on 1 chart the Ea manage all trade
When trading, stay calm and be your own best EA