Re: XXXX Trading System "Money For Nothing" (except blood, sweat, tears and persistence)

[quote=XXXX post_id=1295520322 time=1691137851 user_id=4944401]
So 3 Magic numbers, just had a quick look at the code should be easy enough to do. I can put the magic number on the button and have different colour options for the different magic numbers.

Just out interest are you trading longer timeframes with a different magic number? Something I have thought about doing ATM I just day trade the lower TF's, but I do plan to look more seriously getting into holding some trades for longer.

Sorry I'm not sure we are on the same page.............So just to clarify, What I'd like is the ability to have 3 separate buttons on screen.
Attachments

Re: XXXX Trading System "Money For Nothing" (except blood, sweat, tears and persistence)

[quote=XXXX post_id=1295520335 time=1691147687 user_id=4944401]
Yes three magic numbers, 3 buttons.

Button 1 magic number 1, Button 2 magic number 2, Button 3 magic number 3, or have you got something different than that in mind?

Well, that will work for sure but limits you to only 3 instances.
What I was thinking is that by inputting the different ID text for each button (i.e. magic#1, magic#2 etc.), changing the magic # & inputting the text for the button, enabling you to have as many as you like.
For example, when testing & analyzing different EA set files.
But hey at the end of the day I'll leave that up to you. Whatever is easiest.
Either way it will work for me.

Thanks mate...........

Woodyz wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2023 11:06 pm
I think you must owe me a beer or 2 ;)

Seems to be working fine but I have not given it a though test, you can do that and let me know. The 3 buttons will always appear, I have not worked out yet how to get rid of them if not used. BTW this is a demo account.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 4):
Skyold, Jedidiah, Woodyz, eduarescobar
nil desperandum

XXXX wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 4:45 pm I think you must owe me a beer or 2 ;)

Seems to be working fine but I have not given it a though test, you can do that and let me know. The 3 buttons will always appear, I have not worked out yet how to get rid of them if not used.

BTW this is a demo account.
Dear XXXX, can you modify these two indicators to be displayed in a small window? I don't have the source code and can't modify it
inexhaustible emotion
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

[quote=XXXX post_id=1295520535 time=1691390709 user_id=4944401]

Seems to be working fine but I have not given it a though test, you can do that and let me know. The 3 buttons will always appear, I have not worked out yet how to get rid of them if not used.

Thanks Mate
What beer will it be XXXX I assume

:thumbup:

[quote=XXXX post_id=1295520535 time=1691390709 user_id=4944401]

Thanks Mate
Which beer would you like? .............. XXXX I assume

:thumbup: