Re: $100 Up Down V6 indicator

miccaluko155 wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 12:44 pm I'm sorry but I got to respond to this Guner. I am so mad that I paid $100 for this crap and I don't understand what your argument is I have tested it and its a complete disaster.
If you believe its a great indicator why don't you go make all the money you can make with it. its not what it does for you its what it does for me and my experience with this indicator is total losses. Now my question to the Admin is why do you allow this guy to use this great platform to promote this crap indicator for so long?
Sorry to barge in miccaluko155, but your username matches with the same person who left the negative 1-star review on the MQL5 page where the indicator can be purchased. Is this you?

(Jimmy, my apologies for linking to a 3rd party site above. Can we make an exception here, given the nature of what everyone in this thread is trying to figure out?)
These users thanked the author TransparentTrader for the post (total 4):
ChuChu Rocket, BeatlemaniaSA, Jimmy, moey_dw

SijjiN wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 5:44 am Guys,

Once again, hope you can see how fast you can destroy your account!
Tested, and no thanks, does not matter what numbers you chose, this will completely wreck your Trading account!!

Peace!

Please see example GIF file!
TransparentTrader wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 11:40 am A couple of things I'm noticing as I replay this GIF image:
  • Notice how the green X's keep accumulating right on the yellow line as the chart progresses over time. This should not be happening and makes it appear as if every single candle triggered a low (buy) alert. The end result is that you have more than half the chart filled with the green X's and making it appear as if the entire region was a major low.
TransparentTrader's post above includes some great observations especially how the green "X" continue to accumulate on the yellow line on the charts (midway on the chart) - I actually missed this until it was mentioned. Really good points and thank you for the write up/observations.

This is an interesting indicator and I don't think all is lost as a project if the author is willing to understand these foibles I think they might be able to make this a worthy code for a sale but for now there are certain flaws highlighted and the animated GIF posted by SijjiN totally caught my attention as well as TransparentTrader's input. If anything, these type of posts give this topic additional merit and will help the author 👍
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post (total 3):
SijjiN, moey_dw, Xanadu
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

guner wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2024 2:51 am the man just send me the result of my indicator ..
he just bought only 2 day before..
he said

I wanted to share with you the results of your indicator on the demo account
For the first time in my life, I entered successful orders on the demo in a very short time
using no Stoploss is very dangerous bro.. just said.
Regards,

TransparentTrader wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 12:54 pm Sorry to barge in miccaluko155, but your username matches with the same person who left the negative 1-star review on the MQL5 page where the indicator can be purchased. Is this you?

(Jimmy, my apologies for linking to a 3rd party site above. Can we make an exception here, given the nature of what everyone in this thread is trying to figure out?)
yes.
he want to just use indicator and now his money back.
there is lot of people making try to check indicator then sell these in ebay.