Re: $100 Up Down V6 indicator

TransparentTrader wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 5:25 am Just to understand correctly, we are responsible for experimenting with c-values in your indicator until we find the best number for a given instrument and timeframe?
yes.
but when setting-changing c values you will see the top bottoms on chart.
higher c value increase histograms
make it for a pairs only one time.no need to change when changing TF for that pair.
mostly use h4 TF for setting c value.and check h1-30-5m
1.095-2.7

SijjiN wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 5:44 am Guys,

Once again, hope you can see how fast you can destroy your account!
Tested, and no thanks, does not matter what numbers you chose, this will completely wreck your Trading account!!

Peace!

Please see example file!
if you check the 5m-15m chart you can see the top point.before down.
so you need the full version.
demo is not enough.
These users thanked the author guner for the post:
SijjiN

SijjiN wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 5:44 am Guys,

Once again, hope you can see how fast you can destroy your account!
Tested, and no thanks, does not matter what numbers you chose, this will completely wreck your Trading account!!

Peace!

Please see example GIF file!
A couple of things I'm noticing as I replay this GIF image:
  • The major signal we see at the start of the chart (i.e. the swing low) triggers a maximum value of 0.0126 on the indicator
  • With the first new low being painted, we see the indicator go to 0.0281 and then 0.0624 before going back down to 0.0281. And then with the second low we see the indicator go to 0.1388 and then 0.3084 and then 1.5228
  • Notice how the green X's keep accumulating right on the yellow line as the chart progresses over time. This should not be happening and makes it appear as if every single candle triggered a low (buy) alert. The end result is that you have more than half the chart filled with the green X's and making it appear as if the entire region was a major low.
The major problem I see with this indicator is that it's not clear until looking back in time what y-axis values should be considered a legitimate signal. Every initial signal we see appears to be eventually dwarfed by the signal that comes after it.

A possible solution would be to define a strict c-value, do some backtesting on the charts and then define a y-axis value below which a signal is not considered valid even when a green X appears and the indicator value exceeds the value of the yellow moving average.

Alternatively, the indicator should be modified to make the value of the yellow moving average adjustable. This would also lead to fewer yet more accurate signals. Guner, would this second option be possible?
guner wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 5:49 am if you check the 5m-15m chart you can see the top point.before down.
so you need the full version.
demo is not enough.
Guner, I'm not sure I understand what you're saying here.

What do you mean when you say "if you check the 5m-15m chart you can see the top point.before down"? Does he have to look at the M30 chart as shown on his graph, zoom down to the M5/M15 timeframe, and then confirm the signal that way?

And why is the demo version not sufficient enough for SijjiN, myself, or any other member here to evaluate the merits of your indicator? What does the full version provide that the demo currently does not?

One final note: While I recognize we all come to this forum from different countries and speak different languages, your broken English often gets lost in translation and it's difficult to know exactly what you are attempting to communicate with us.

Is there any way you could write your sentences more clearly? It would be very helpful for yourself and everyone here. :thumbup:
These users thanked the author TransparentTrader for the post (total 3):
SijjiN, ChuChu Rocket, Xanadu

I'm sorry but I got to respond to this Guner. I am so mad that I paid $100 for this crap and I don't understand what your argument is I have tested it and its a complete disaster.
If you believe its a great indicator why don't you go make all the money you can make with it. its not what it does for you its what it does for me and my experience with this indicator is total losses. Now my question to the Admin is why do you allow this guy to use this great platform to promote this crap indicator for so long?
These users thanked the author miccaluko155 for the post (total 4):
ChuChu Rocket, BeatlemaniaSA, Jonex1995, galaxy