Re: Bollinger Bands type indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 2:58 am Hi,

Added signal cross arrows and alerts about part 2 not sure how to do that, but if I figure it out will add something.
Hi Mrtools! One more thing. If possible, please hide the name of the indicator and all the numbers. I usually remove them by creating an empty window and placing the indicator there already. In this case, the filling of the zones with color disappears. So it don* t work this time. Maybe in main menu Hide details true|false or something else... Anyway thanks again!
The code of the empty window is how I remove the names below:

#property indicator_separate_window
int init() { return(0); }
int deinit() { return(0); }
int start() { return(0); }

MDX wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 1:13 am Hi Mrtools! One more thing. If possible, please hide the name of the indicator and all the numbers. I usually remove them by creating an empty window and placing the indicator there already. In this case, the filling of the zones with color disappears. So it don* t work this time. Maybe in main menu Hide details true|false or something else... Anyway thanks again!
The code of the empty window is how I remove the names below:

#property indicator_separate_window
int init() { return(0); }
int deinit() { return(0); }
int start() { return(0); }
Why would you want to do that to an indicator, shady for sure.
Cheers,

Opita

mrtools wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 7:17 am SVE Bollinger Bands with Color Fill + Divergences & MA Filters

Added the averages to the SVE Average mode. Also added an option to use a histo type fill on breakout of the upper/lower bands.

PS: For those who are new to the SVE Bollinger Bands and would like to read more about them, please download and read the PDF article here: SVE Bollinger Bands by Sylvain Vervoort.
Hello Mr Tools, how are you? I hope you had a good New Year's Eve, I wish you a great year :D

This indicator is excellent, however I noticed that when I use the MTF function, it freezes MT4.

I've already tested it on several and it all crashed.

Could you please take a look, as it is a great counter trading option.

tks in advance

RodrigoRT7 wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 5:25 am Hello Mr Tools, how are you? I hope you had a good New Year's Eve, I wish you a great year :D

This indicator is excellent, however I noticed that when I use the MTF function, it freezes MT4.

I've already tested it on several and it all crashed.

Could you please take a look, as it is a great counter trading option.

tks in advance
SVE Bollinger Bands with MTF + Arrows + Alerts & Divergence

Hello,

Thanks, and same for you and your family, also thanks for testing, try now.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
RodrigoRT7, 太虚一毫, Krunal Gajjar, VIDALOCA3

VIDALOCA3 wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 2:03 am Hello everyone I am looking for someone who can add shift option to this Bolllinger band indicator, this is my request for today, thanks, I will appreciate it
Good wear I wish every one, More pips and all blessings
Bollinger Bands Candlesticks Display, Multi-timeframe and Shift
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 8):
vvFish, RodrigoRT7, josi, Mickey Abi, VIDALOCA3, alexm, talaate, MKL222

QuestionRe: Bollinger Bands type indicators for MT4

Hello everyone,I am looking for someone who can fix alerts because alerts higher than 1 Min timeframe don't sound and no arrow showed, Alerts must be permanent in any timeframe in real timebecause when you switch to M15 the bands don't move with prices, and if candles colors can be added, thank you.