CodeRe: Bollinger Bands type indicators for MT4

RodrigoRT7 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 1:23 pm Hello everyone, everything good? how are you? continuing the brainstorming phase on Renko. the SVE gives very interesting countertrend signals. Is there a possibility to include the averages in MA Mode + SVE ma Mode, please? or at least Jurik's average?

a super thank you from my s2, I am deeply grateful for all the support given.
SVE Bollinger Bands with Color Fill + Divergences & MA Filters

Added the averages to the SVE Average mode. Also added an option to use a histo type fill on breakout of the upper/lower bands.

PS: For those who are new to the SVE Bollinger Bands and would like to read more about them, please download and read the PDF article here: SVE Bollinger Bands by Sylvain Vervoort.

LikeRe: Bollinger Bands type indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 7:17 am SVE Bollinger Bands with Color Fill + Divergences & MA Filters
Huge thanks to both Rodrigo & Mrtools for the full-on upgrade. The SVE Bollinger Bands have now reached it's peak! 🙇‍♂️

PS: Proudly added it to our MT4 Divergence indicators list, too 📋
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 7):
Chickenspicy, moey_dw, boytoy, mrtools, RodrigoRT7, Anacon, Narutopips
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Re: Bollinger Bands type indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 7:17 am SVE Bollinger Bands with Color Fill + Divergences & MA Filters

Added the averages to the SVE Average mode. Also added an option to use a histo type fill on breakout of the upper/lower bands.

PS: For those who are new to the SVE Bollinger Bands and would like to read more about them, please download and read the PDF article here: SVE Bollinger Bands by Sylvain Vervoort.
definitely, it's one of the coolest countertrend indicators I've seen here. deeply grateful for making my last requests and for the citation in the daily indicators. i found epic + the TCD STC. I use my main Avgs Z score, my Main Xard MA and I will certainly make room for BB Stops.

Long live the incredible admins and coders of the forum, I have a huge affection for each one of you
These users thanked the author RodrigoRT7 for the post (total 2):
mrtools, Jimmy

Jimmy wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2023 7:52 pm Huge thanks to both Rodrigo & Mrtools for the full-on upgrade. The SVE Bollinger Bands have now reached it's peak! 🙇‍♂️

PS: Proudly added it to our MT4 Divergence indicators list, too 📋
all gratitude and credit goes to you and our amazing coders. forex station today, tomorrow and always
These users thanked the author RodrigoRT7 for the post (total 3):
mrtools, Jimmy, moey_dw

kvak wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 5:25 am Motion To Attraction Channel (MTA Channel) with Entry Arrows & Alerts for "Slope" or "Band Cross"

Hello, I modified my version, have separate menu for arrows/alerts for slope or band cross, test it...

PS: For a full description on the MTA channel indicator, please see here.
Hi Kvak, thanks for this huge tool!
My cent (not two cents, just one 😅) is this:
is it possibile to add arrows on rebounds? Up arrow after the price hit the upper line and retraced back to the center line (crossing it), opposite for Down arrow (price hit the lower line, retraced back and cross the center line).
Maybe it's not an easy task on the code side, but if you think it's a good idea it can really complete this powerful tool with a last signal type 😊
Thanks in advance! 🙏
These users thanked the author AleIcs for the post:
kvak

HappyRe: Bollinger Bands type indicators for MT4

kvak wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2023 5:25 am Motion To Attraction Channel (MTA Channel) with Entry Arrows & Alerts for "Slope" or "Band Cross"

Hello, I modified my version, have separate menu for arrows/alerts for slope or band cross, test it...

PS: For a full description on the MTA channel indicator, please see here.
boundless merit sir Kvak.
God bless u
:hug:
These users thanked the author p1ps_surfer for the post:
kvak

I do not know if anyone has previosly corrected this BB indictor but I looked for a while and could not find a version that had the Wilder/Smma choices corrected.
I HOPE this is correct - as I have spent over three days going through it (as I am not a coder) - and believe I have successfully been able to get the SMMA setting corrected on this wonderful indicator.
TEAMTRADER
These users thanked the author TEAMTRADER for the post (total 2):
TransparentTrader, SijjiN

Re: G channel

mrtools wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 7:36 am G-Channel indicator - The updated 2023 Version

Added extra digits and price smoothing and final value smoothing if you prefer no smoothing simply set the periods to 1 or zero. Had to remake it so am hoping it's close or better than the last version.
Hey,

the Multi-Timeframe mode doesnt seem to work, when use it on the H1 chart and want to display the G Channel of H4 my MT4 is crashing.

Any solution to that?
These users thanked the author Samoth for the post:
mrtools
“The market is a device for transferring money from the impatient to the patient.” - Warren Buffet