Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

kvak wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2023 8:02 am Hello.
Try this version.
I added candles, arrows, alerts, button, options for show/hide ma/bands and menu for filtering trend with BB stops....

Hi Kvak! you all right? this BB Stops is already impressive in its current form. however, I noticed that you expanded your average grid. Could you update the Averages and include the MTF in this sensational indicator?

Thank you very much in advance :D
These users thanked the author RodrigoRT7 for the post:
Overeasy

kvak wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 2:44 am Step E-Averages with Double Bands - Newly added Averages Filters & Code

Hello. Try this version. Have updated averages and logic.
I add break of channel to close price and second as you want to high-low prices.
Test it.
Remember to ask. Request it again.

I look forward to making a histo version of step eAverage(DB + candles + LB+ BT) 1.2 when the teacher is free. :thumbup:

Requires histo version Firs higher time frame feature.

The merit is immeasurable!
These users thanked the author 太虚一毫 for the post (total 2):
RodrigoRT7, galaxy

太虚一毫 wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 4:58 pm Remember to ask. Request it again.

I look forward to making a histo version of step eAverage(DB + candles + LB+ BT) 1.2 when the teacher is free. :thumbup:

Requires histo version Firs higher time frame feature.

The merit is immeasurable!
I made this version...
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 4):
RodrigoRT7, 太虚一毫, BeatlemaniaSA, mrtools

RodrigoRT7 wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 2:34 am Hi Kvak! you all right? this BB Stops is already impressive in its current form. however, I noticed that you expanded your average grid. Could you update the Averages and include the MTF in this sensational indicator?

Thank you very much in advance :D
I have some bugs in mtf mode, sorry, If I finish it, I will post it.....
These users thanked the author kvak for the post:
RodrigoRT7

256robertm wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:09 pm Thanks for the help but i was looking for something that i could set the pip distance from the moving average. in the picture i set it to 10 pips or 100 points
I made this simple version where is 4 adjustable bands and every bands have arrows/alerts when close of candle break this bands....
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 5):
stond, Jimmy, GoldenBrett90, 256robertm, RodrigoRT7