Re: Convert MT4 indicators to MT5

mrtools wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:37 am Made this histo version, it's a little different, because I wanted to be able to show the flat, couldn't think of a better way to show it than this.

In my opinion, Cronex Taichi AVGS Histo (MTF + Alerts + BTN) is one of the most outstanding indicators (in 2023). Looking forward to mrtools sensei making .ex5 . :thumbup:

Because, if mrtools also disappeared into seclusion or disappeared on the Internet like Master Mladen, we would never have a chance again!

kenshin281180# wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 7:48 am Greetings everyone. I was wondering if it would be at all possible to convert this over to mt5 if it hasn't been already. I tried searching but did not find it on the site. I use it currently on mt4 two instances one on the current 15min chart and the second instance is looking at the 4hr tf. Many thanks in advance.
Posted a version here Just noticed it's not mtf, not by my coding computer till later in the weekend will add mtf to it then, if no one beats me to it.

I hope Dear kvak, Mr.Tools,
if you have time, please convert the following indicators into the MT5 version.
gratitude
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
vvFish
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.