Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

kvak wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 4:47 am Double 2x Moving Average Cross Filtered with Schaff Trend Cycle

Hello, I made this version, 2x ma cross filtered with Schaff Trend Cycle...

Other versions

Hello, I'm new here,
I would like to express my deep gratitude for sharing high-quality indicators here. This is truly valuable, and I greatly appreciate the effort and time that everyone has put into sharing knowledge. Thank you very much.
These users thanked the author Takashi12 for the post (total 5):
kvak, moey_dw, Jimmy, ChuChu Rocket, RodrigoRT7

Respected kvak,

If you find these useful for all users then Please have a look at : 2x(ribbon+HA candles) & 2x(ribbon+candles) 1.1

1) Combining : 2x(ribbon+HA candles) & 2x(ribbon+candles) 1.1 == into 1 single indicator == with drop down menu for regular candles or HA candles.
2) Separate width and autowidth Input for ribbon : right now ribbon width is hardcoded & connected with candles settings width menu.
3) Addition of button.

Thanks for all your experiments, mods, drop-down menu, mods : in all your Indicators.
Thanks for all the button Indicators.

Thanks for your Time, efforts, generosity.
Thanks a Lot.
Attachments
These users thanked the author thomdel for the post (total 2):
BeatlemaniaSA, RodrigoRT7

CodeRe: Moving Average indicators for MT4

thomdel wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 3:14 pm Respected kvak,

If you find these useful for all users then Please have a look at : 2x(ribbon+HA candles) & 2x(ribbon+candles) 1.1

1) Combining : 2x(ribbon+HA candles) & 2x(ribbon+candles) 1.1 == into 1 single indicator == with drop down menu for regular candles or HA candles.
2) Separate width and autowidth Input for ribbon : right now ribbon width is hardcoded & connected with candles settings width menu.
3) Addition of button.

Thanks for all your experiments, mods, drop-down menu, mods : in all your Indicators.
Thanks for all the button Indicators.

Thanks a Lot.
2x Double Ribbon Heiken Ashi Candlesticks with On/Off Button

I trying complete this candles in one indicator and here is version for test, also added button and separate autowidth for ribbon.

PS: The indicator in the subwindow is now available here: Gann Oscillator MT4.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 13):
FXSurf, 太虚一毫, RodrigoRT7, thomdel, Jimmy, chris006, BeatlemaniaSA, Mickey Abi, SijjiN, viter, DaveTrader, maroka, k_khan_bt

kvak wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 2:44 am Step E-Averages with Double Bands - Newly added Averages Filters & Code

Hello. Try this version. Have updated averages and logic.
I add break of channel to close price and second as you want to high-low prices.
Test it.
This indicator is very good! The merit is immeasurable! :thumbup:

Looking forward to its histo version.
These users thanked the author 太虚一毫 for the post:
RodrigoRT7

kvak wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 11:08 am I trying complete this candles in one indicator and here is version for test, also added button and separate autowidth for ribbon.

Respected kvak,

Your newly created : 2x(ribbon+HA candles + BT) Indicator : is working perfect and fine.
Button, ribbon width, drop down menu for HA and candles is working fine

Thanks for all the magic & new ideas implemented in all the indicators.

Thanks. Thanks. Thanks.
These users thanked the author thomdel for the post (total 2):
BeatlemaniaSA, kvak

LikeRe: Moving Average indicators for MT4

Takashi12 wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 10:57 pm Hello, I'm new here,
I would like to express my deep gratitude for sharing high-quality indicators here. This is truly valuable, and I greatly appreciate the effort and time that everyone has put into sharing knowledge. Thank you very much.
Hello Takashi welcome to the family! May all your trades be blessed 🙏

See you around!
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post:
Takashi12
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

kvak wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 2:44 am Step E-Averages with Double Bands - Newly added Averages Filters & Code

Hello. Try this version. Have updated averages and logic.
I add break of channel to close price and second as you want to high-low prices.
Test it.
I don't think ZigZag makes sense. But the Awesome Oscillator is interesting in the main image. :thumbup:

Expect the teacher to delete ZigZag and add Awesome Oscillator to the masterpiece step eAverage(DB + candles + LB + BT) 1.2.

The merit is immeasurable!

太虚一毫 wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 9:41 pm I don't think ZigZag makes sense. But the Awesome Oscillator is interesting in the main image. :thumbup:

Expect the teacher to delete ZigZag and add Awesome Oscillator to the masterpiece step eAverage(DB + candles + LB + BT) 1.2.

The merit is immeasurable!
Something like this?...... but I must delete mtf, there is not place for menu imputs.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 7):
太虚一毫, FXSurf, RodrigoRT7, thomdel, ParallelNative, vvFish, Ricstar_8