Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

Squeeze Moving Average using ATR or Points

Requested file, Made new simple version of squeezed ma.
Have two method to calculate "squeeze" using points or ATR (Average True Range).

For the previous versions including Mrtools's version with Shaded Fill Zone, please see this post.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 11):
mrtools, 太虚一毫, rudiarius, 256robertm, RodrigoRT7, Jimmy, nbibu, boytoy, xard777, maroka, chris006

CodeRe: Moving Average indicators for MT4

Hull Ribbon Moving Average using Hull Relative MA + Hull EMA

This is a Hull ribbon using hull relative moving average (for slow) and hull ema (for fast). If interested, in the picture the settings are default.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 11):
kvak, 太虚一毫, ParallelNative, Ricstar_8, Jimmy, josi, xard777, Mickey Abi, maroka, andrei-1, Skyold

kvak wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2023 10:45 am RSI Moving Average (Cross) Filtered with Higher timeframe RSI Trend

Requested file.
this indicator have cross of two moving averages filtered with rsi trend and in this indicator is possible filtered trend with higher timeframe...
Hi Kvak, how are you? Is there a possibility of doing this AHTF on 2 x ma + STC?

It seems to me to be an excellent filter for swing trading!!

Thank you very much in advance :D
These users thanked the author RodrigoRT7 for the post:
kvak

RodrigoRT7 wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 3:46 pm Hi Kvak, how are you? Is there a possibility of doing this AHTF on 2 x ma + STC?

It seems to me to be an excellent filter for swing trading!!

Thank you very much in advance :D
STC Moving Average (Cross) Filtered with Higher timeframe Schaff Trend Cycle Trend

I made this version 2x MA cross filtered with STC trend and in logic of this indicator is possible filtered trend with higher timeframe trend..

For the RSI version, please see here.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 3):
RodrigoRT7, josi, talaate