Bar A:
CLOSE<OPEN
CLOSE<50% HIGH-LOW
Bar B:
CLOSE>OPEN
CLOSE<50% HIGH-LOW
HIGH B>HIGH A
LOW B>LOW A

Is it possible to create an indicator in such a way as to signal such a pattern?
thank's in advance
Attachments

Re: Requests & Ideas (MT5)

mrtools wrote:
Sorry, I don't know how to quote only the person properly

Hi mrtools, you created or modified this dashboard some years ago for Aussibeau's theard hier in Forenstation.

1. Is it possible to convert this to mt5 with a mod that instead of tf, it should show ATR ?
And can you please explain to me the logic behind the spread color change? I think you were in contact with him.

Biggest Thanks

Abdi wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 8:03 pm Sorry, I don't know how to quote only the person properly

Hi mrtools, you created or modified this dashboard some years ago for Aussibeau's theard hier in Forenstation.

1. Is it possible to convert this to mt5 with a mod that instead of tf, it should show ATR ?

And can you please explain to me the logic behind the spread color change? I think you were in contact with him.

Biggest Thanks
Hi,

Not sure if I would be able to convert it, and the spread coloring is if current spread <> previous spread.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Abdi

mrtools wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2023 1:05 am Hi,
Not sure if I would be able to convert it, and the spread coloring is if current spread <> previous spread.
Ok, i understand.
If you get time and the conversion doesn't work out. Could you add the ATR instead of the tf display for the mt4 version?
And delete the "Training Forex" text above?

Best Regards

Abdi