Re: Requests & Ideas (MT5)

Looking for the teachers to redevelop a starc band indicator for mt5 please :clap:

Everything we have is either cpu intensive or just too complicated with mtf calculations , colors , averages etc

a very simple one , very lightweight on cpu would be amazing to monitor lots of pairs and trade huge deviations from the mean.
no need for candles , mtf, buttons , many types of averages.... the indicator in its simplest form is very profitable...

Ive searched everywhere but i couldnt find any. If i missed something , kindly point me toward the right direction.

Thank you very much

Re: Requests & Ideas (MT5)

gaarmitaar wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 1:31 am Looking for the teachers to redevelop a starc band indicator for mt5 please :clap:

Everything we have is either cpu intensive or just too complicated with mtf calculations , colors , averages etc

a very simple one , very lightweight on cpu would be amazing to monitor lots of pairs and trade huge deviations from the mean.
no need for candles , mtf, buttons , many types of averages.... the indicator in its simplest form is very profitable...

Ive searched everywhere but i couldnt find any. If i missed something , kindly point me toward the right direction.

Thank you very much
Posted a version here
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
gaarmitaar