Re: Requests & Ideas (MT5)

rowlence wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 2:25 am My bro, sorry to bother you, but the indicator isn't appearing on the navigator
I pasted it in Data Folder>MQL5>Indicators ,just like other indicators

I tried closing and reopening my MT5, refreshing the navigator list, but other indicators are showing, except That Zig Zag HH HL LH LL indicator

Would you please check it for me, I'm counting on you, I've no any other place to get except here
Check this one...
These users thanked the author johnere for the post:
rowlence

Lezra wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 3:30 am Yes mrtools, like when we drag the moving average into the pvt indicator window, I think it's the moving average of the pvt indicator.
Ended up making a new version, for some reason the other version wasn't working on real volume and had no price choices, this version seems to be working on both volume and price choices. On the chart picture the top is using real volume and the bottom tick volume.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
RodrigoRT7, josi

Lezra wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 10:43 pm Hi mrtools, I want to ask there's a slight different between your PVT + MA indicator with PVT + MA from MT5. From image that I attached there's a difference in how moving average behave. Both indicator has the same period and price setting though.
This is what I get. Being the pvt's are a little different and since the ma is calculated using the pvt, the ma's can be a little different.
Attachments

I saw the buffer value difference is very large like 57.0689 for the PVT indicator and 1.09634 for the moving average and it's impossible to make a strategy using those value.
is it possible to change the indicator to an object so that the strategy can be used by using ObjectGet function?