Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

So why am I not in a trade up? Ambience and all? Looks like an attack for sure. But I am old school and thinking "these bastards want to rope me in and then kill me." That is the fear factor and it is always there --------> but why? I know it all do I not? First, I do not and second I need for nSign to break. This thing is going very far if it is going so I will not jump it. Plus look at the time 17:00 hrs GMT and no grand event so I am just not too cool with it (though I am sure I am making excuses but that is me, plus it already moved 2400 points up so far and in one day that looks like it. For me the ambience I see could simply be the topping of that move). Last 4 hr bars on non event days are slow consolidation bars so what is up with this one? What is its hurry? So due nSign and time of the day I am holding my fire for right now but I could change my mind down the line and when I do with the ambience I see any low would be sufficient to trade up. Just to let everyone know that Orbit is perfect and always correct - but it depends on the trader when you feel cool to pull the trigger. You can curse me for being stupid but that is you and you decide your way.

(-_-)

PS: I hope I make the point clearly that overconfidence is not a part of the deal and clearly in this case the trigger is justified (almost), but something holds me back and so be it. I need nSign on (an excuse but valid), but also the timing of things is a problem for me. In any case if it breaks it is continuation so another entry will be ahead. It is and will always be a human situation but also always in good hands ----> Orbit. BTW: Look at Trade Control and was a good trade just saw it late if I had seen it early would not be speaking so much english instead would be showing you how cool and super I am. Not always mate!
Attachments
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 3):
Chickenspicy, solarian, Jackson Doh

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

Was right not to assume a trade up was justified as we can see follow through was not going to happen immediately and price is seen unwinding at close. Synchrony (and please note for issues related to the notion of Ambience), was indicative more of the peaking of the 2400 point move on the day rather than it was of supporting a sustained breakout of FLE. The time of day but especially because nSign held and did not open into far space, cued my decision and that helped a great deal for my control under pressure. So now will track for break higher in Gold or reversal as price while still looking bullish can completely unwind that look before the morning or recycle to breakout in Tokyo (given bullish look at close that will not take time). I do hope (but do not know) if sharing stuff like this is helpful rather than discouraging to traders who want to think everything is automatic in trading and no thought is required just "signals". Let us not forget that the price action we reviewed was in FLE so the build up to the particular ambience at close was from the price action within the FLE on the day and thus deserved the consideration I gave it at the point I saw it.

(-_-)

PS: The biggest takeaway is that nSign is a critical command. Without nSign open in direction it is highly unlikely that price will follow through in direction to make a significant pivot. Personally I rely on this fact a lot. Happy trading and no more personal trading notes if does not help.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 3):
Chickenspicy, Dave111, Jackson Doh

Darkdoji wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 8:02 am Was right not to assume a trade up was justified as we can see follow through was not going to happen immediately and price is seen unwinding at close. Synchrony (and please note for issues related to the notion of Ambience), was indicative more of the peaking of the 2400 point move on the day rather than it was of supporting a sustained breakout of FLE. The time of day but especially because nSign held and did not open into far space, cued my decision and that helped a great deal for my control under pressure. So now will track for break higher in Gold or reversal as price while still looking bullish can completely unwind that look before the morning or recycle to breakout in Tokyo (given bullish look at close that will not take time). I do hope (but do not know) if sharing stuff like this is helpful rather than discouraging to traders who want to think everything is automatic in trading and no thought is required just "signals". Let us not forget that the price action we reviewed was in FLE so the build up to the particular ambience at close was from the price action within the FLE on the day and thus deserved the consideration I gave it at the point I saw it.

(-_-)

PS: The biggest takeaway is that nSign is a critical command. Without nSign open in direction it is highly unlikely that price will follow through in direction to make a significant pivot. Personally I rely on this fact a lot. Happy trading and no more personal trading notes if does not help.

The term trades and cyclicality have been a weak point with me, and it was only from studying your latest PDF that it is beginning to come together. So please keep up with the practical notes for a little longer, as that definitely helps it sink in better into memory and I am sure will help others as well.

Davie
These users thanked the author Dave111 for the post (total 2):
Darkdoji, Jackson Doh

Darkdoji wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 8:02 am PS: The biggest takeaway is that nSign is a critical command. Without nSign open in direction it is highly unlikely that price will follow through in direction to make a significant pivot. Personally I rely on this fact a lot. Happy trading and no more personal trading notes if does not help.
We are grateful for the personal trading notes. Your thought process helps our understanding and much appreciated.

Btw, noticed a possible minor typo in page 14 of the recent manual. I believe it should say TTo instead of TTc.
Attachments
These users thanked the author solarian for the post:
Darkdoji

solarian wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 9:11 am We are grateful for the personal trading notes. Your thought process helps our understanding and much appreciated.

Btw, noticed a possible minor typo in page 14 of the recent manual. I believe it should say TTo instead of TTc.
You are right was under such pressure. Thanks for pointing it out.

(-_-)
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post:
solarian

In Trade Control

a) Little doubt from the point at low (Magenta M(5)), that the move from yesterday is sustained into the new trade day.

b) Not expecting a return point lower and particularly expecting a displacement of the last high yesterday and the high above it @1997.

c) Especially because of the Doublehead Semaphore formed yesterday which usually plays into a continuation narrative.

d) So "c" plus my screenface read informs my sense of market intent (of course plus scoping which suggests space on the mother attractor beyond 2078).

e) Only concern is the double arrows in M Ordinal implying perturbation within its elements. Can that stall the expected move? Do not know and not concluding anything.

f) Still waiting for nSign to open into far space and then of course with that thrust up to see the M Ordinal point singularly up and that will call my trigger.

g) I am talking Gold. The main thing I am trying to show is that when compared to my read of Screenface Trade Control simplifies and clarifies the trade action ahead.

f) So fingers crossed. However, failure to rise (given the M Ordinal) may imply stay in the current FLE is further sustained especially possible because we are near a new month open but again no conclusions just joggling what it looks like this or that way in my head waiting for cues to follow either way.

(-_-)
Attachments
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, solarian

The status of my trade action remains the same at this point as I woke to see nSign still functioning in near space and the M Ordinal still a double Up/Down arrow. However, no one should be confused here. The move circa 1962 low to currently 1989 high registering as the current move or trade in Trade Control would be a valid and successful to this point trade for other participants. At over 1000 points there is no reason not to have taken the trade at all following different strategies and aims. I am holding action because my strategy is a) Stay out of FLE trades and b) aim for the long term move as I trade other peoples money to agreed rules. My objectives are constrained by the factors mentioned and of course the practical matter of missing entry around origin yesterday and having to go to bed at all. So those in profit from the run so far would be working out their bets at this stage along with the rest of us still observing the market for specific conditions.

But should be clear, the utility (and ease) of using a Trade Control System to track and monitor for trade action along with the control surface ----> Orbit Screenface.

(-_-)

Let me shock you as it happens. By my last note I could not keep my eyes open the consequence of sleep deprivation. I went for a shut eye and see that I only got back now. Still Orbit reads a full justification for my terms of entry.

a) At time of entry 09:00 hrs GMT KSO was full array positive and 9n showing a "store of orders to resupply forward"

b) Flag Down as seen in Strategy Letters on Screenface indicate all bars across terms are less than current Higher High

c) Space consumption on the day 1296 points and given a rally feels Ok

d) Set TP long haul 2092 and SL 1953.30 which is equal to lowest Y(2) of what I assume be the erstwhile FLE

e) My exact entry technique was wrong and generally a trader error as I should anticipate a slight pullback on new H4 bar, i.e. the 09:00 hrs GMT bar.

f) However, as I run and trade several accounts I had no time for such niceties which means on some I would be fine but on others I would be about 300 points behind ideal.

g) I have a keen sense on most things trading (I am after all a chaotist), but managing hours to overcome sleep deprivation is not one. Anyone with a good suggestion?

(-_-)
Attachments
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post:
solarian