Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

In the above post I do NOT present things as the ideal example of entry and trade management and we can talk about that based on interest in what I have shown. In fact we should talk some about things now but that depends on questions. Now you must consider that I am in a different context than many who trade for themselves and run mostly single accounts etc. Therefore, with my experience and understanding of Orbit I am something like around 1400 points late to enter. Retail traders should note this and see they could and those trading with the same vision as me should be well ahead of me. But I have institutional rules to manage and how I have managed them is some of what you see. As I said been a long while now I lost and I need the job since I am sure no one here would pay for my services (part of why I suffer sleep deprivation is I have to run this thread so pardon me if from this point on I spare no one crossing me. This is apart from no one here knows or cares how much in dollars it has actually cost to bring you Orbit and most cannot imagine the sum --- but feel relaxed enough about everything to call me names and not to mention people coming around to steal ideas from it in broad daylight ignoring my willingness to collaborate and not willing to acknowledge the ideas we have brought and which they have used openly as gain for their silly little "systems" and egos - NO MAS).

So lets hear you as it is important and I cannot address your thoughts without hearing them expressed.

(-_-)
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 2):
Jackson Doh, solarian

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

Note that rules generally (in my evaluation), deflate income and introduce inefficiencies into trading as they constrain needed degrees of freedom for efficient price action reads. Such rules include stop loss, entry timing, etc and Orbit is designed not to play that game. Notice that you can trade the same or use Orbit to check the same things grandly presented to you as "trading systems" very easily and indeed more readily by Orbit and I am talking any "system" at all. These things are called "systems" simply because someone "mystically divined" from old ladies stories some rules about e.g. MA's being one way ass up or the other to work (while totally ignorant of actual space dynamics). So in my case some of the rules my rulers see as needed for their protection may not make for efficiency but of course you work within the scope allowed. We can also talk about rules generally.

(-_-)
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post:
solarian

First of all thx for all the effort you put in teaching and developing Orbit. I don't know who is coding the Orbit tools, but he or she deserves a lot of praise.

I noticed that while for gold the xo tool or indicator works properly, for forex pairs it's like locked for the weekly chart. All tfs show the weekly xo except the 1m which is seemingly wrong or broken (because xo is blue)

It looks like this
Attachments
These users thanked the author ForexFux for the post:
Darkdoji

Darkdoji wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 8:29 pm Let me shock you as it happens. By my last note I could not keep my eyes open the consequence of sleep deprivation. I went for a shut eye and see that I only got back now. Still Orbit reads a full justification for my terms of entry.

a) At time of entry 09:00 hrs GMT KSO was full array positive and 9n showing a "store of orders to resupply forward"

b) Flag Down as seen in Strategy Letters on Screenface indicate all bars across terms are less than current Higher High

c) Space consumption on the day 1296 points and given a rally feels Ok

d) Set TP long haul 2092 and SL 1953.30 which is equal to lowest Y(2) of what I assume be the erstwhile FLE

e) My exact entry technique was wrong and generally a trader error as I should anticipate a slight pullback on new H4 bar, i.e. the 09:00 hrs GMT bar.

f) However, as I run and trade several accounts I had no time for such niceties which means on some I would be fine but on others I would be about 300 points behind ideal.

g) I have a keen sense on most things trading (I am after all a chaotist), but managing hours to overcome sleep deprivation is not one. Anyone with a good suggestion?

(-_-)

Greetings Darkdoji, i said it before in email, (jespoll) here again: you deserve a medal for sharing with us what you have constructed!!!
My comment/question: In the Gold trade you are not bothered by the Crown? because i was paying attention to those zigzags and their coulors, like in your PDF's.
I see all signs are go for long, but i see also the crown pointing down.
thank you!
These users thanked the author Bardoh for the post:
Darkdoji

Today I am 66 years old. I thank God and also all who aspire to the best they can for themselves and others. Yes my birthday and lots to think about. Tomorrow we talk. The Trading Control Screen ;lets you see the chaos with your eyes point to point (moves begin and end point to point). But beyond that you see also it is about the knowledge. of trading space (attractor). Because you must now calculate (find by your eyes), where is risk-free space and trade it. Find the things that make risk-free the space. Because things move in the space differently to remain the same (an anti persistent core or "Saddle") that keeps it so. That is to say up and down movements are different enough to be the same because it is the space they define that matters. Fractals point one way at a time in homogenous space whether they move up or down and Which is the character of risk -free space exactly. Risk free space is your only defense not stop loss.

(-_-)
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 7):
mrtools, Chickenspicy, solarian, Jackson Doh, Woodyz, ImpLaNT, Bardoh

Bardoh wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 10:14 pm Greetings Darkdoji, i said it before in email, (jespoll) here again: you deserve a medal for sharing with us what you have constructed!!!
My comment/question: In the Gold trade you are not bothered by the Crown? because i was paying attention to those zigzags and their coulors, like in your PDF's.
I see all signs are go for long, but i see also the crown pointing down.
thank you!
Lets talk tomorrow but I see what you mean. and you could be right at scale that we saw a turn south. I read continuation but you could be spot on. That is if we mean the same things as I am not sure I understand you fully. In my sense 7n or D1 will be the most pullback before continuation and that if we are lucky what we have now is sufficient to recycle higher new bar new month (I think of as fresh investments or injections). If I am not making sense then please tomorrow because not sure your meaning.

(-_-)
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post:
Bardoh