Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

Darkdoji wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 1:35 am Yes how do you do that do you know?
(-_-)
When you're the author or originator of a post, you should have the ability to edit it (as shown via the Edit link below). For instance, I can edit the posts I've created, but naturally, I can't modify posts that aren't originally mine.
Attachments
These users thanked the author solarian for the post:
Darkdoji

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

solarian wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 1:49 am When you're the author or originator of a post, you should have the ability to edit it (as shown via the Edit link below). For instance, I can edit the posts I've created, but naturally, I can't modify posts that aren't originally mine.
The option is not on forever ------------------> it is for a limited time and then it is not available. I meant more how to post stuff such that they are in one place everybody knows to go.

(-_-)
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post:
solarian

Darkdoji wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 1:56 am The option is not on forever ------------------> it is for a limited time and then it is not available. I meant more how to post stuff such that they are in one place everybody knows to go.
Thanks for the update. I wasn't previously aware of the editing restrictions. Upon further research, found out that in phpBB forums, editing permissions, particularly for the initial post in a thread (commonly known as the "topic post"), are often determined by the forum admins. As a result, you might need to request them to either unlock the first post or adjust your permissions to prevent editing restrictions.

Once you gain the capability to modify the initial post, you can then prepend/append the most recent tools and educational resources. For subsequent updates or versions of the documentation, you can simply create a new announcement post directing members to the updated topic post 1. This approach should align well with standard practices for content configuration management.
These users thanked the author solarian for the post:
Darkdoji

solarian wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 2:39 am Thanks for the update. I wasn't previously aware of the editing restrictions. Upon further research, found out that in phpBB forums, editing permissions, particularly for the initial post in a thread (commonly known as the "topic post"), are often determined by the forum admins. As a result, you might need to request them to either unlock the first post or adjust your permissions to prevent editing restrictions.

Once you gain the capability to modify the initial post, you can then prepend/append the most recent tools and educational resources. For subsequent updates or versions of the documentation, you can simply create a new announcement post directing members to the updated topic post 1. This approach should align well with standard practices for content configuration management.
Thanks will evaluate the work load and time and schedule when I have a fit. Someone before said something similar to me I will try and fit time. Thank you very much.

(-_-)

PS: Gold continues to slide like there is no stop.
solarian

We call him the pilot commander, the Whitedoji, an exceptional Orbit trader. We showed some of his snaps here. He now runs an Orbit thread in FF and he sent me the post below(Showing that Orbit never fails to point a trader correctly), adding that though he has seen so many of these breakouts they never stop to amazing him. Me too and spectacle to watch when you are riding the wave to crest. Nice One!

(-_-)

PS: Chaos a kind of mathematical symphony that displays strength and beauty. complexity and correctness in timing. They have actually called it the beautiful mathematics but you have to be right to see all that makes it beautiful, and those are not limited to what I outline. It depends on how you see things. It is personal for the first time and that is a unique sense of being in trading coming from when you know what is going to happen next and it actually happens.
Attachments
Mundu19

ForexFux wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 1:28 am Hi,

I'm new to this thread, but I'm a follower from the beginning. I wanted to participate earlier, but the registration process didn't work until now.

While I have read everything, I still don't grasp the concept completely. On the other hand, I understand it good enough to integrate it into my trading routine, and it works like a charm. Thx alot for all the work energy you put into developing Orbit The Tool.

I have the same problem that the screenface disappeared. The linked updated Orbit The Tool.seal3.ex4 brings the screenface back, but unfortunately the screenface is freezing now in seconds so that it is unusable. I'm still using the latest template Orbit Play BXff()Sm. Any ideas?
Very odd that should happen.

(-_-)

When I use the Orbit template with another mt4 it seems to work like intended. I have to do more testing tomorrow.

Another question: I noticed in the past that I can open only 2 charts with the Orbit template at the same time. When I open another chart, the KSO is not working properly anymore. Can you confirm this?
These users thanked the author ForexFux for the post:
Darkdoji

ForexFux wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 7:12 am When I use the Orbit template with another mt4 it seems to work like intended. I have to do more testing tomorrow.

Another question: I noticed in the past that I can open only 2 charts with the Orbit template at the same time. When I open another chart, the KSO is not working properly anymore. Can you confirm this?
I cannot tell you this or that about running Orbit as I think everyone (including me), has had to find the right fit by trial and error. Just do your best to find the right fit taking in experiences from others ahead of you (I do not have any I think is immediately relevant right now to share). Cheers

(-_-)

ffsss wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 6:25 am So it has no "entry trigger"? Then how is it determined it reads the market 100/100 correct?
I have tried before to understand this system, saw the video, read the pdfs and all, the more i see it the more confused i get.
Didnt read all the thread as it is very extense so i dont know if more pdfs were available, but reading more comments doesnt seem to clarify anything to me.
Maybe i should wait for cloud version.

You should understand several points that the author of the tool conveyed to us...
1 - he was able to determine that the behavior of the market price can be described using a mathematical model of deterministic chaos in a discrete space. This is his conclusion that he came to; I am not a mathematician and I can't confirm or refute this due to the lack of necessary knowledge. Therefore, I am inclined to accept that this is actually the case.
2 - deterministic - this means dynamically changing according to certain laws, but.... this is chaos! This is not a static function like y=cos x, where we can easily calculate the inflection points, it is a hundreds of millions of times more complex function, which also constantly undergoes changes (dynamic) in the process of its development. That is, it’s difficult to understand this with my mind, at least for me.
3 - any development of a chaotic process from beginning to end occurs along an attractor. That is, an attractor is a path along which a chaotically moving point moves in space. This is a mathematical concept. The author was able to describe and systematize the construction of the attractor in relation to price movements and outlined it on page 12 (to which he referred thousands of times) of one of his manuals. At the same time, he said that all attractors, upon completion, will in one way or another correspond to the construction he gave, but there is no need to look for an exact match, remember, you are dealing with chaos. The author also said that there are no identical attractors, even if you compare a million, you will not find two identical, but they will all more or less correspond to the construction that he gave in his description.
4 - For the reasons stated above, understand that Orbit does not show the location of the price reversal (the beginning and end of the attractor). It is impossible to calculate this, from the word “absolutely”. That is why we are given a model of the attractor construction, so that we can use our reason to guess at what stage we are now. Accordingly, what you are asking is whether Orbit can predict a reversal for you 100/100 times - the answer is not even once! It just suggests that perhaps you are close to it, but nothing more
5 - You are asking about entry points... The author gave us the concept of a risk-free space, as well as commands. I wrote about this in more detail here... viewtopic.php?p=1295523387#p1295523387 Obviously you didn't read
6 - Stop treating Orbit as some kind of “miracle”. This is not a miracle, it is a mathematical model of a certain accuracy and it can't work miracles, it just helps you understand where the market is moving at the moment.
These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post (total 2):
Woodyz, solarian

ImpLaNT wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 12:47 pm
a) The only reason attractors are important to trading by Orbit is that the Levels 1 and 2 commands are based on it. The accuracy of those commands is therefore based on the concept of a Strange Attractor or a path or the shape which price leaves behind in history. Because fractal geometry proves that it repeats that shape always.

b) Because it repeats that shape measuring its behaviour within the space that the structure consumes as it evolves; gives you mathematical exactitudes. For instance the exact begin of a new trend and the exact end of an old trend. You can estimate those in for instance in "technical" analysis but in chaos it is stated as an exact condition of the system. The difference is that if you placed .01 lots on a small account of 1000K$ out of fear of loss, you can now see .25 lots as not risky at all.

c) You can now also count the frequency of that behaviour being true for you (and only you since personality differences count in trading, later compare to everyone trading like you). The commands rely on the Rules of Recursion for the System (market), the pattern, and in fractal geometry this basically reduces to the equation of the system anyway you get it graphically or by symbological manipulation. Therefore you can bet the bank on it. It is NOT a gamble even ONCE.

You do not have to be a mathematician to know this you have to be a trader, but mathematics simply tells the same in a way that you can repeat as your algorithm in trading, always sure. So you now only need to learn to follow the Commands 1 and 2 to win and win and win. The commands when combined define risk-free space as only the space or direction of the commands The commands are the trading solution therefore when you can apply them confidently - Simple. Depends now on you.

But my most key point is this -----------------------> the strange attractor has an exact begin and an exact end is the reason why. If it did not then the market would not be chaotic the market would be random and nothing you see by Orbit even now would be true and it would never be right. But Orbit is prove of the thesis founded on the public knowledge definitions of chaos. So the implications are immense but up to you. Every A, G, M begin and end = the begin and end of an attractor at all scales at the same time. This is why the market is fractured per page 12. This is why Orbit is 100/100 times correct. Traders wanted to find the Grail which was always assumed an illusion but it is not. Now that we see it defined mathematically we must defeat self-doubt to win. There is no doubt in Orbit unless you show it is not to specification. You can now prove whether or not you are a trader or just a guy who wanted to be ---> a dream. That is a point about Orbit, it is The Tool.

(-_-)

I am NOT addressing the author in sense more directly than I am the everybody crowd.
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 3):
ImpLaNT, solarian, Mundu19