Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

Ikeyoung27 wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 10:54 pm Hello I’m new to chaos but I’m trying to understand it . I like the concept of chaos. What’s the easiest way for me to understand it ? I read a lot of posts but still struggle with it . I get majority of the arrows pointing in the same direction .
As you can see, we are now watching episode 138 of an exciting series called “A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space”
Do you want me or someone to retell you in detail the previous 137 episodes?? But this is impossible. What can I recommend? Install the latest version of Orbit (judging by your pictures, something is clearly wrong with you). Latest version here... viewtopic.php?p=1295522869#p1295522869. The release includes 5 main books. Try to understand them as much as possible.
Don't look at anything other than Gold for now. We chose Gold because that's what the author (Darkdoji) trades, to be on the same wave to him. Read, watch, try to compare and understand what is being said in the thread with what you have read and know.
At the moment, the main thing is several commands...
Level 0 - understand where you are in space (you need to have a good understanding of a strange attractor construction, be able to compare semaphores of different TFs and interpret their matches)
Level 1 - 6n TT + 6n Cy = Locked Phase (Risk Free Space)
Level 2 - Range Arrow + Spot Arrow = Entry Market
Each subsequent command is executed based on the previous ones.
In short, this is the entire quintessence of Orbit at the moment. But the Professor promised that there would be new introductory and new commands.
These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post (total 2):
Jackson Doh, Darkdoji

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

Dave111 wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2023 1:16 am Hi all,
Thought I'd post on today's gold move, as I am going away for the weekend. A certain trader is being mocked for a trade he took. On the smaller timeframes he may have had a quick scalp early profit at a resistance point spoke about last night. But at no time did orbit give a sell signal, inverse 6n remained green, range green. KSO spent the entire London morning session trying to cool off up the top row without the market actually going anywhere, sure the spot trade and n fluctuated a couple of times as you would expect in a small range but Orbit gave the correct signal when the time came, driven by news as happened a lot this week. I am certainly no expert on this, as I had a stupid sell order triggered on first red news, but made it back with Orbit buy signal.
Orbit needs a lot of studying but becomes much easier to read and is certainly well worth the effort. Read all the manuals DarkDoji has provided, the complex maths would go over my head, but are properly laid out as reference for all the signals it generates. Hopefully in a couple of weeks I can cut out the mistakes as it is always what I think will happen and not what Orbit is doing.

Davie
Thank you @Davie T1, most obliged. Fact remains you inject realism into the thread and you are most welcome. The other thing is this, you were well ahead of our analysis, that is me and @ImpLaNT. You were looking at FLE scaled to D1 or 7n and you were spot on and only now well after the fact do I understand what you were talking about. Had I understood your post I would have in fact called everyone' s attention to your insight and the possibilities you were pointing to and therefore mine and others sense of the market might have been better prepared for what apparently followed (did not have eyes at the time of move as my computer crashed). Here is the problem, chaos is non predictive and we are supposed to follow Orbit. But most of us are old school (me inclusive, very old school), and it is tough not to think at all of the future and take a view (with the proviso of course that we keep in mind Orbit has the final say). I was looking at 1919.05 because at the time a) Orbit was at Crown Low b) Cv = TTo = down and was irritatingly refusing to give anything about market intentions at that point. So I took it that it that it was most likely the market will pullback and return to trend about that level 1919.05 given the information I had. But had I understood you and actually looked at D1 it might have indicated more correctly to me what the plot was. In addition, your mind is a pretty lucid one because you used ideas from knowledge of the FLE and how it works in quite an amazing way given that we have not talked to that extent on the thread about how to use the sense you applied in the way you applied it and so will work on that so we use such thinking routinely, as you were indeed very correct. I missed it completely, but as you point out in this post that is not an issue. To be wrong about the future is fine if on live stream you follow Orbit evolution which as you say would have still led to the correct outcome. Anyway cheers and thank you.

(-_-)

BTW: If anyone who entered wrongly and did not use a tight stop but used the Market Stop at 0 (Per Page 12) will still recover from the adverse excursion that has followed either fully or near so because it is all about cyclicality and we should expect price to revert to a low = Y(2) on the trade frame (per page 12). In fact leaving such a sell trade on might be a blessing in disguise (apart from the fact that one would only suffer errant excursion), because nothing says we are out of trading in near space given price might still persist lower than the current low since in fact we are in D1 Loop Equilibrium). But of course we see all that from Monday.
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post:
ImpLaNT

josi wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 11:55 pm 100/100
100/100 Times CORRECT. Do check @Davie 111's post. Now your problem is selective distortion which is the tendency to fit incoming information into preconceived mental blocks. You already made up your mind I am scam not worth your time. You also believe that the market is driven by news and nothing else and therefore random and so nothing we say is dispelling that ignorance from your mind (gained from being an expert in the wrong thesis). It will pay you more to listen to what we are saying and try them out and until you can disprove us work towards becoming a better trader or whatever you are. Seriously you cannot disprove an equation you do not understand. Try to understand it first and in fact see if you can profit from it. That way you can credibly bring out any real issues you find. At this point your fears and ignorance of market dynamics drive your conviction that the market is random and news driven. No it is driven by Chaos and gaining that knowledge will serve you and others well. But if you do not find what we are saying intellectually accessible and cannot therefore ever understand the basics then shut it and stay away and remain the expert you are in the things you think you are expert on and do not discourage those that will certainly gain from considering what we are saying. I laugh at your antics because it has to be a joke that anyone at all would question Mandelbrotian dialectics. But of course I cannot force a truth on you, though I know at this rate you will be left behind only to come around when you are about 90 years old (over staying your welcome). But by that time -----------> will be too late.

(-_-)