Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

ImpLaNT wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 12:11 pm BTCUSD
8 harbingers of a downward reversal...

1+2+3 - all three pivots indicate RED, and the Short Ordinal has a pink background, which indicates that the price has reached maximum values in the short term
4 - Power element turned from Pw + 3 (yellow) to Pw - 1 (pink), which indicates the presence of a negative moment in the current price movement, that is, we are now at the upper peak of the parabola and are starting to slowly slide down, which is confirmed by the readings KSO and Therm Trade (5+6). In both of these elements, we see that in the first six partitions (n-6n) the colors have changed to sell. 8 - We also see that the Cyclicality element is also getting ready to put all the first 6 cells into a sell state.
7 - in the price action section, a downward reversal is indicated in the short term

But note that the Ordinals in the medium and long term have a light blue and white background, respectively, which tells us that, from a medium-term perspective, we are only in the middle of an upward movement, and from a long-term perspective, at the very beginning. This lets us know that we have a long upward road ahead us, and the upcoming reversal will just be a significant pullback along the way.
This is my reading and understanding of what Orbit tell me on BTCUSD
Just keep repeating this post to every idiot, if they dont understand then they are simply dysfunctional human beings

A channel can also be used to determine possible extremes
For example gold reached a bottom but there was no orange or purple flow orb just recently

This is why i say Cyclicality is #1 part of orbit
The 5n was the only warning of the continued power move up
When everyone thought it was a sell because of everything else
Attachments
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post:
ImpLaNT
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

ImpLaNT wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2023 10:25 pm
Just a thought. If you open up Orbit what would you find? Some genius mathematical equation? No not at all ----> you will find just the very indicators everyone employs with lookbacks fitted as we have in so-called "technical" tools. But I talk functions, matrices, vectors, topology, and all the mathematical razz you can imagine. That is why those that may have broken into the code (which you say is about a 2 hour job), are just plain stupid. Touch any of those lookbacks and the tool is toast.

So where is the math? The math is in my head. The genius is in the way I used the math to visualize the market (leaning heavily on Mandelbrot), and then using the math again to arrange those same indicators you will find in Orbit to define analogues setups that emulate a recursive equation exactly. First, I am a trader working for trading as a chaotist. This means I learnt to trade as good as anyone on the planet. How many mathematicians trade? The market is real and not a space you employ symbological manipulations of mathematics to read market dynamics. You would require that to try to "predict" the market as Mandelbrot did in his famous fractal model of markets. Which BTW Wall Street rejects to this day because it upturned (especially for MBA's), all they had been taught, and second it is pretty tough stuff to grasp. His aim he said was to show how risky the market was and to therefore bring some sanity into the process of forecasting ala Wall Street (reduce the risk).

But I read Mandelbrot as trader NOT a Wall Street analyst and I thought that if in fact chaos is correct then no point predicting anything -- and I also felt it is not analysts (who are mostly morons anyhow - I know, I have been one professionally in oil), that one should target but traders. Though often regarded as intellectually destitute and given to gambling, traders are in fact the real risk takers frontline. And hence Orbit is designed to read (please mark and underline read) and communicate with the trader in real-time. Reading market dynamics mathematically is very different from employing symbological mathematics to predict markets. So what I know, and have done, and can show mathematics of my work and the market is original. So for example how do you find amplitude with common "technical" indicators? You use the Fisher Transform? No Ehler already did - in analogy you need to class fluctuations into scales (fractals do not forget are infinitely complex), e.g. 4 or 5 layers out and apply Kinematic Similitude such that all levels or scales shape and time exactly the same across the X and Y dimensions and so that where they all coincide and in the time they do you measure a stop. Now how many more such things have we done? I honestly cannot count.

But whatever anyone picks now as "the lookback" in Orbit they are wasting their time and once out from the cloud they MUST abandon the theft and trade with the real deal (which is why the cloud is so fundamental it is the only way we can do what we want). I am not a fool at all I told you this before yea that I am not a fool for sharing so openly knowing the antics of the simple minded. So I may be compromised by trying to share and encourage understanding but hardly bothered. Regardless, you may ask but why is such an application (as in finding amplitude), needed given we already can trade back to back wins with my MT4 version- which fact in and of itself is already a blow out? Well, I did say that we would like to take profit maxima each time in the cloud version and that is a part of the scheme. So I agree it is too risky. Thank you, been thinking because on the one hand I must find a way for people to understand what it is we are saying but on the other there are in fact real limits. But be sure I will do that somehow especially by showing trades in enough detail. I am passionate because it is incredible what we did and running out of time is my only real worry.

(-_-)
PS: Most "technical" indicators are broadly speaking functions and it is what they are made to represent that matters so the fact that something is a "technical" indicator is less important than what you make each and and all represent in a model is the issue.
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 4):
Jackson Doh, Chickenspicy, ImpLaNT, Mundu19

I said more realism in describing Orbit from me. I just said elsewhere that there is a version in which the buy/sell trigger (Spot Trades) is 100/100 times correct. This means you will (or more correctly can), win every trade depending on availability etc. But here is the real implication. It does not scale the trades for you so that you can discriminate (can only do that outside of MT4.) So the trader will be exposed to a variable range of profitability in moves. Some of which will be FLE very short-term type moves (Scalps). So everyone keep in mind, I did not say everything will be powerful trends all of the time so you still have to use your eyes to work some information out and use the trigger in the available version to time trends i.e. level 1 commands. Just not to paint a picture rosier than reality ----> we cannot change the market we can only read and time it correctly and within all of that there is trader error as mastery is done over time. So the good thing though is following it with Levels 1 and 2 Commands takes out a lot of stress in trading (when exactly to enter. Makes life so easy because the fear of losing is so overcoming that we need a strong reliable indication like that to prompt action from a trader of any experience level). It is a simple trick. The single trigger mode takes the responsibility out of your hands and places it elsewhere. That is a huge relief and the improvement in trading ability is almost instantaneous.

(-_-)
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, Mundu19

ImpLaNT wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 12:11 pm BTCUSD
8 harbingers of a downward reversal...

1+2+3 - all three pivots indicate RED, and the Short Ordinal has a pink background, which indicates that the price has reached maximum values in the short term
4 - Power element turned from Pw + 3 (yellow) to Pw - 1 (pink), which indicates the presence of a negative moment in the current price movement, that is, we are now at the upper peak of the parabola and are starting to slowly slide down, which is confirmed by the readings KSO and Therm Trade (5+6). In both of these elements, we see that in the first six partitions (n-6n) the colors have changed to sell. 8 - We also see that the Cyclicality element is also getting ready to put all the first 6 cells into a sell state.
7 - in the price action section, a downward reversal is indicated in the short term

But note that the Ordinals in the medium and long term have a light blue and white background, respectively, which tells us that, from a medium-term perspective, we are only in the middle of an upward movement, and from a long-term perspective, at the very beginning. This lets us know that we have a long upward road ahead us, and the upcoming reversal will just be a significant pullback along the way.
This is my reading and understanding of what Orbit tell me on BTCUSD
But in the end you must be able to pick 1 or 2 to depend on. Because what will help the most is know which 1 or 2 to depend on. In my view the primary commands in 2 modes work well (reversal and pullback). You will also agree that the issue really for us is timing -------> we just want something that tells us when to let go (and signals keep going back and forth). However, if we see point (pivot) at a low followed by a change in secondary commands given the prevailing primary command will those not serve? Just to see if I am missing something because from knowing you it is clear you like to pick your combination from your own personal experience or analysis but just saying or asking that even then which are the 1 or 2 that finally tell you to act like every time you see them and why?

(-_-)
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post:
Chickenspicy

Chickenspicy wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 3:24 am Just keep repeating this post to every idiot, if they dont understand then they are simply dysfunctional human beings
It was so long ago... At that time, I knew and understood Orbit several times less compared to what I have now. Surprisingly, in some ways I was right even then...
These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, Darkdoji

Darkdoji wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 6:44 am Just a thought. If you open up Orbit what would you find? Some genius mathematical equation? No not at all ----> you will find just the very indicators everyone employs with lookbacks fitted as we have in so-called "technical" tools. But I talk functions, matrices, vectors, topology, and all the mathematical razz you can imagine. That is why those that may have broken into the code (which you say is about a 2 hour job), are just plain stupid. Touch any of those lookbacks and the tool is toast.
Samm, calm down. No one is going to hack you (at least from my side :)). This is a very difficult job, especially considering the weight (size) of your advisor... Nobody wants to tinker with almost a megabyte of decompiled code. In addition, it will be almost impossible to understand the principle of operation and structure of your mathematics after decompilation. The coder can logically determine which block of code is responsible for what, but I think this is impossible to directly subtract mathematical equations from the code.
......And why do this?

Tomorrow is a new trading week. What do you think, Master, will the 1930 level for gold hold? At the moment, my version of reading the space is that 1930 completes the FLE on D1 TF. We have not matching between the semaphores on these timeframes (last 7n y(2) not equal 8n w(1), which should be resolved by a price move down below the 1884 level in long term perspective. But we have the complete matching n-7n for downward moving. What do you think?
These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post:
Darkdoji