Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

Darkdoji wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 12:45 am To those who complain about my communication or "teaching" style I say to you all the problem lies within a) You have not bothered to understand the concepts and have tried to trade Orbit as a "technical" tool looking for steps, patterns and key signals ----> It is Not designed that way and does not work like that. b) You need to understand first and foremost the precepts or concepts involved c) then follow the logic and hence all the books I spent hours of my time writing. If you do not see the massive difference between Orbit and the "technical" "systems" that exist it is probably because the differences are massive (conceptually), but have only subtle appearance in difference on comparative charts (that is looking at things superficially). This is because i) the fractal pattern is the same everywhere and regardless of approach it is the same fractal pattern everyone trades ii) the tools you see such as Zigzags and Semaphores appear familiar and therefore similar across different implementations but that is where it all stops THERE ARE NO DIRECT EQUIVALENTS AFTER THAT between Orbit the Tool AND THE "SYSTEMS" THAT EXIST NOW AS ORBIT IS NOT A "SYSTEM" BUT A MARKET MODEL. So it is in understanding the concepts and the logic that the learning of and difference between Orbit and the "systems" you trade lie. YOU CANNOT TRADE ORBIT AS A "TECHNICAL" TOOL AND MUST NOT TRY TO DO SO. First, understand the underpinning logic to understand its newness and efficacy as a chaotic model of the market and to understand that mathematically Orbit is what is is called an Oscillator Model of the Market. Orbit has not to do with signals but with how markets work. I have said you can trade your "systems" conjoint with Orbit but you cannot trade Orbit as you would your "system." They operate on completely different principles and knowing that is what what frees you to approach it differently. Please note that I respect the effort put into making "technical" "systems" and I do not say any "system" is bad or good as I am completely uninterested and have not spent a single minute of my life looking at any because of my knowledge of how markets work. I encourage (in the Orbit books), people trading profitable "systems" to keep away from Orbit as I personally do not see the point of leaving something that serves you well to exploit something new and that might be intellectually inaccessible. Orbit is not in competition with anything it is on its own and new in a class of its own because the principles in application are very different than all that exist. It is learning those principles that reveal the differences. There is a hell lot to know but I find we have not moved as fast as we would like because people still think of the tool in "technical" analysis terms ------> IT HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH "TECHNICAL" ANYTHING. Orbit carries a technical (mathematical) knowledge load from chaos theory and fractal geometry that is real and formally justified. "Technical" "systems" do not carry any knowledge load at all from anywhere. They are based on heuristics informally justified. I hope I am saying something that makes sense and help those trying to understand.

(-_-)
So it has no "entry trigger"? Then how is it determined it reads the market 100/100 correct?
I have tried before to understand this system, saw the video, read the pdfs and all, the more i see it the more confused i get.
Didnt read all the thread as it is very extense so i dont know if more pdfs were available, but reading more comments doesnt seem to clarify anything to me.
Maybe i should wait for cloud version.
These users thanked the author ffsss for the post (total 2):
Darkdoji, WilliamB

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

Not Sure what is going on. But will get to the bottom of it and make a straight statement. You are not the first to report this but we will do our best. Whichever way it goes we will let you know the facts as we come to understand them. This of course should not be happening because on my side everything should be working fine. This is not a fault with the tool I can say that categorically but like I said as we come to understand them we will let you know. Thank you for your patience. It was always going to be a big fight and I understand that but all I had to do is done. People now know the truth, the market is not random but chaotic. I showed that with Orbit and it cannot be refuted. What is more important, just yesterday I reviewed a chaotic tool being built (not by me) and is now ready being tested that will shake the foundation of industry. People with vision immediately see the possibilities and went to work in a way that shocked when I saw this indicator, already people building new indicators to reflect the ideas from here. They cannot be stopped no it is a new vision they have from right here. The ideas of Mandelbrot will ultimately prevail of that I am certain. You can fool some of the people sometimes but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time. So those who see the future and trade by Orbit let us keep faith that we can solve the problem and be allowed to express our existence based on our truth and a contribution that is positive for ALL traders.

(_-_)

PS: The idea cannot now die.
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 3):
ImpLaNT, solarian, Mundu19

ffsss wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 6:25 am So it has no "entry trigger"? Then how is it determined it reads the market 100/100 correct?
I have tried before to understand this system, saw the video, read the pdfs and all, the more i see it the more confused i get.
Didnt read all the thread as it is very extense so i dont know if more pdfs were available, but reading more comments doesnt seem to clarify anything to me.
Maybe i should wait for cloud version.
It has it is just intellectually inaccessible to you. Wait for the Cloud.

(_-_)

RollerAndTrading wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 9:52 am Orbit don´t load.
2 differents terminals and accounts, same error.
Yes, this problem does exist not only for you, it seems to be everywhere. My guess is that it's just a expiration date, but Samm denies that.
But... we can still see attractors and space that is divided by MRI. This is a very interesting test... Is it possible to work without a screenface, based only on an understanding of the completeness of the attractor? Can pilots land a plane without devices using only their own vision?
These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post (total 2):
RollerAndTrading, regit

If you don’t know yet, a similar thread just recently started on another resource (FF). Maybe these events are somehow interconnected? And by the way, despite the fact that there are only 2 pages on the topic of Orbit, there are already haters who speak unflatteringly about both the instrument and the author. It’s still not very clear what exactly is happening...
These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post:
RollerAndTrading

So far this is what we know:
a) Not everyone is disabled
b) There is a strong and active pool of followers that are guests (in touch via email, Skype, LinkedIn etc), and also some members who seem to be unaffected.
c) In general they downloaded the August 30th Super update, which may as of time of writing still be uncompromised.
d) There is still nothing that we know or did our side that accounts for what has happened but we will get to bottom of this. In meantime, it would be interesting to see if the below link corrects the problem for those that have the issue of Orbit failing.

God Bless,

The Crow (-_-)

PS: Do let us know if the resource in the linked page works when installed.

viewtopic.php?p=1295522053&sid=c24c13f7 ... 1295522053