Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

Darkdoji wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 4:42 am See the pattern from H1 ------> D1 to the last M 5 (Magenta Diagonal) in each trade window. Think a) how they match b) what the sequence of moves look like (how they would complete left to right), etc relative to the drawings. My opinion is irrelevant ONLY YOUR OPINION COUNTS.
PS: Some traders like to make money by entering so called lower time frame trends based on upper time frame trends. In Orbit see how this lines up from (n --->9n); also what is the command structure? Just noticed as well ------------> what is the market intention or objective? Is it to open down 8n? Does it appear setup to do that?
In reference to their pattern match, sequence of moves, command structure, and the market's intention/objective, as discussed in the charts from your previous post, below is my approach and high-level thought process. As always, I appreciate any corrections and feedback.
Attachments
H1: There's probably more room to go down to complete cycle---> till Magenta Low Inverse Arrow (yet to be formed). I think in the pattern cycle down we're somewhere on the Gold zizzag down shown above via brown circle. In the actual chart there are more Aqua zigzags which will need to be reflected in the pattern. H1: There's probably more room to go down to complete cycle---> till Magenta Low Inverse Arrow (yet to be formed). I think in the pattern cycle down we're somewhere on the Gold zizzag down shown above via brown circle. In the actual chart there are more Aqua zigzags which will need to be reflected in the pattern.
H4: Magenta low inverse formed earlier. I think we're somewhere shown above pattern in the brown circle (more Aqua zigzags formed and may form more before the Gold zigzag). Again more room to go down in the cycle since KSO, TTc, Cyclicality  red and arrows are down. H4: Magenta low inverse formed earlier. I think we're somewhere shown above pattern in the brown circle (more Aqua zigzags formed and may form more before the Gold zigzag). Again more room to go down in the cycle since KSO, TTc, Cyclicality red and arrows are down.
D1: Since magenta inverse high formed this time, I think we're somewhere shown above in the brown circle, even though there may some more room to go down however not much ---&gt; Price may go towards next Aqua high inverse after a small dip (8n attacking mid range from VE-).<br /><br />In conclusion, H1 pattern appears to be boxed in H4, which in turn to be boxed in D1 pattern. D1: Since magenta inverse high formed this time, I think we're somewhere shown above in the brown circle, even though there may some more room to go down however not much ---> Price may go towards next Aqua high inverse after a small dip (8n attacking mid range from VE-).

In conclusion, H1 pattern appears to be boxed in H4, which in turn to be boxed in D1 pattern.
These users thanked the author solarian for the post (total 4):
ImpLaNT, Darkdoji, hesam-moon, Axell-fx

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

I posted this to mark the very inception of the current trend in Gold: viewtopic.php?p=1295523822#p1295523822 not sure how many people bothered with it or in fact understood the message or its implications. But it would be very interesting for those keen on understanding the chaotic modelling we have done to see how things have panned out almost exactly if not exactly so far. Difficult to tell people what they need to know but anyone following Gold and comparing what has transpired so far would be impressed and instructed for next time and the next trend. The post also justifies and deepens the current topic about page 12 and the pattern.

(-_-)

PS: Knowing the model depends on the trader not me or my trading. Reading and observing stuff like this is most helpful in my thinking. Because it is not a "system" just expecting to learn from me trading and showing trades would not help as much as understanding the concepts involved and observing them work as we trade.
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post:
solarian

solarian wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 10:51 am In reference to their pattern match, sequence of moves, command structure, and the market's intention/objective, as discussed in the charts from your previous post, below is my approach and high-level thought process. As always, I appreciate any corrections and feedback.
Very impressive. Just want to stress a) Yes you are correct see that fractals are nested and how they specifically nested e.g. a G4 in H1 = an A3 in H4, etc (try to see also that this is true across the feed n--------> 9n) b) I however stress that for trading we need to keep in mind how this nested relationship works in the intraday cycle (n ---->6n) and how each significant point below 6n, directly maps to a 6n point and why therefore the notion of time frames is actually redundant and one is trading 6n regardless of what your trade window is at any time. There is just one sequence at a time and it scales to 6n. c) We also see that in fact we can read 6n by the diagonals expressed in time frames lower than it but it is tougher to read time frames above 6n and trying to do that may be somewhat unnecessary since we enter the realm of prediction trying to do so. Trading by 6n pivots directly or based on them in lower windows is therefore clearly justified by this understanding. Time Frames above and below 6n hold less relevant information than 6n where the intent is correctly trade the level 1 and 2 commands. d) In addition, we want it understood that notions such as X must = Y and vice versa can be seen to be true (look back in history), and depended on in your trading this is what we see happening now and will see happening ahead. But given such takes what then becomes crucial is how we internalise these facts, and articulate them to see how we can apply them most profitably in our trading. People talk of trading style ----------> but what is trading style? I think style largely depends on the information a trader has about how the market works and how best the trader thinks she can exploit that understanding, etc given the time (availability), the trader has and other personal details such as capital, objective, etc. So the more accurate and dependable our theory of the market the more likely we are to consistently succeed.

(-_-)
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 2):
hesam-moon, solarian

HappyRe: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

Axell-fx wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 5:33 am Orbit, calculates it : I, just speculate...

[TimeFrame H1]

[IMHO] - In my humble opinion, if the market holds and the bulls do not exceed 61.8 fib retro 1923 or 50.0 taking the referent points C/D, the bears, if they manage to overcome the previous day's low of 1913 point D, They would take control by seeking lower prices. around -27.0 fib 1908 / -61.8 fib 1902, perhaps generating a double bottom to give the bulls the impetus to fly and resume the bullish course.

On the orbit side, I would pay close attention to the arrowhead (the correct time of entry), the price dynamics (by the persistence of holding my position), the power (by the momentum in the direction), and wait for KSO show that the market is preparing to attack lows, Spot Arrow(for best timing for entry).

although it would be Friday another dangerous day for my nerves...hahaha :mistake: :D :facepalm:

Greetings and I wish you all success....
...and another correct prediction...I'm tired boss :yawn: :Shifty: :lolno:

The Market is easy to read but Orbit is just another reader and your unconditional partner...

Luck and success...
Attachments
These users thanked the author Axell-fx for the post (total 2):
Darkdoji, solarian
#KeepCalm&Trade | My Time, My Money, My Life | The one Who protects Me does not Sleep or Breathe.

Gold appears to be closing in on a Spike Event circa 1902 (est.). How do I know? I do not I think because of the mismatches in the diagonals below 6n especially 5n. In my experience that is a give away, and of course so far in history it is in range given the last Aqua cycle. I think working out what I am seeing should also help our understanding of the current topic. I set my TP to 1902.5 as a result as can be seen on the charts.

(-_-)

PS: Look at KSO as well.
Attachments
Axell-fx

I also think Gold may overshoot 1902 until a whitehead low on 8n @Dave 111 is MIA he is the only one I know interested in how Semaphores work and would have loved a discussion on my thinking since it is instructive and he (we) might benefit. Basically, we have 3 unstable Semaphore points in 7n and now it is clear that based on this analysis we can workout the now and after of Gold movement and watch to see how that plays ahead. I hope he is back soon.

(-_-)

PS: Did not move my stop (out of habit though would pay me to do that I think)
Axell-fx

IdeaRe: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

Darkdoji wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 11:35 pm I also think Gold may overshoot 1902 until a whitehead low on 8n @Dave 111 is MIA he is the only one I know interested in how Semaphores work and would have loved a discussion on my thinking since it is instructive and he (we) might benefit. Basically, we have 3 unstable Semaphore points in 7n and now it is clear that based on this analysis we can workout the now and after of Gold movement and watch to see how that plays ahead. I hope he is back soon.

(-_-)

PS: Did not move my stop (out of habit though would pay me to do that I think)
I want to see how the orbit reacts around 1902/1900. If it comes, but without thinking I will open a purchase position near these prices.

These prices are already very interesting for bulls...
These users thanked the author Axell-fx for the post (total 2):
Darkdoji, solarian
#KeepCalm&Trade | My Time, My Money, My Life | The one Who protects Me does not Sleep or Breathe.

Bulls eye for me but I think price will still overshoot to circa 1895 such that all Semaphores in space balance out. And then we will see what is next. I think it will be interesting to review with @Dave T1 and or @ImpLaNT to see what they think about reading Semaphores.

(-_-)
Attachments
Axell-fx, solarian

Axell-fx wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 12:56 am I want to see how the orbit reacts around 1902/1900. If it comes, but without thinking I will open a purchase position near these prices.

Not sure those animals (bulls and bears), know about Semaphores and price is right now balancing them out in space so while yes we hit 1900 already I think trading up may not be safe maybe until circa 1895 (overshoot), by which time we should have the desired whitehead low on 8n and by which event we can trust an uprising if we see one. But like your style of trusting Semaphores on event (that is the spirit of inverse on, except of course in overshoots such as we are witnessing right now).

(-_-)

PS: But if you are in already and agree with my reasoning it is a question of rescaling your stop loss.
Axell-fx, solarian

Axell-fx wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 12:56 am I want to see how the orbit reacts around 1902/1900. If it comes, but without thinking I will open a purchase position near these prices.

Even though amplitude appears complete and we got the magenta inverse low in M30, H1 and aqua inverse low in H4 cycle is not reversed yet based on the chart below.
Attachments
OrbitPlay Analysis pdf pg17 OrbitPlay Analysis pdf pg17
These users thanked the author solarian for the post (total 2):
Darkdoji, Axell-fx