Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

Darkdoji wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 12:33 am An amazing trader he flows so well he has become the pattern. Simply amazing absolutely not in this world. Tell us how you do it so we too can learn and be like you especially if you are routinely this calm.

(_-_) Inverted
The Big Mandelbrot whispered it to me from the 4th fractal dimension... hahaha

No seriously, just luck...

I hope you are in good health, greetings and much success.
These users thanked the author Axell-fx for the post (total 2):
Darkdoji, Chickenspicy
#KeepCalm&Trade | My Time, My Money, My Life | The one Who protects Me does not Sleep or Breathe.

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

Axell-fx wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 1:18 am @Dave111

It was an ironic message, trying to be funny in the way that Orbit had all its commands in red and me doing the opposite but it doesn't mean that I didn't follow Orbit.

Remember that Orbit Tool is not an indicator but a coworker that you can trust where its calculation is based on an equation that provides operations 100/100 times correct.
Although Orbit also serves as a commercial strategy.
But I have my working system, and Orbit I use them separately... Orbit is my faithful companion when it comes to trading to know how the market is doing from its solid point of view and helps me make better decisions from its point of view . . . mathematical and empirical. . I just saw an opportunity and took it and now I wait until Orbit supports me and changes the commands in my favor. Otherwise I'll wait for my system and Orbit to agree to put in an entry...

Sorry for my translation... I hope you understand me...

Greetings and success.

Brilliant, you had me worried there for a while. Looked like some newbie taking trade from some green line on the chart. Nice bit of light relief from watching charts
Cheers
These users thanked the author Dave111 for the post (total 3):
Axell-fx, Darkdoji, Chickenspicy

Darkdoji wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 12:21 am As we turn remember this drawing -----------------> page 12. The Dynamic of Cy = TTo is not straightforward there is a "saddle" that confirms it to be true. Otherwise it is false. They are also the basic trade setups in Orbit. Look at the dynamic on the drawing to the point marked Phase-Lock that is confirmation. Try to understand this drawing without any remarks from me beyond this. Lest I offend @ImpLaNT with the type of speak he does not like. But to be frank I struggle too. How do you express mathematical concepts in trading? Especially when the concepts relate to trading HOW? I really struggle. But we will get there. Page 12 though is critical to understand. It is the Strange Attractor -----------------> the path ---------------> The Orbit of price and therefore the pattern.

(-_-)

When you hear fractal it means every time frame behaves the same. It is a single point moving across different perspectives and a single point can only have a single path.
These two books were the ones that helped me a lot to quickly adapt to using Orbit... in simple terms
Chickenspicy, Darkdoji
#KeepCalm&Trade | My Time, My Money, My Life | The one Who protects Me does not Sleep or Breathe.

Darkdoji wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 1:32 am Help me understand --------------> you mentioned back-testing how can you back test something that is not an EA? Important do not ignore to respond. Thanks

(-_-)
Hello Darkdoji, how are you doing? Why i will ignore if we are here to help each other?

Not possible do backtest using all orbit system because is a EA.

But i will try using only the indicators using a simulator on MT4, So i can see price behavior, crowns, dots, levels, patters, on a visual mode, like navigate without instruments, just using sun, moon, compass and stars.

I can do this and view 1 month of data in only 1 hour of record.

If in the market not have time, just prices, so i will see H4 like my map with my sun and my moon and strange atractor lost in the space, and M1 like my compass to follow to my strange atractor in each moviment.
These users thanked the author RollerAndTrading for the post:
Darkdoji

RollerAndTrading wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 2:46 am Hello Darkdoji, how are you doing? Why i will ignore if we are here to help each other?

Not possible do backtest using all orbit system because is a EA.

But i will try using only the indicators using a simulator on MT4, So i can see price behavior, crowns, dots, levels, patters, on a visual mode, like navigate without instruments, just using sun, moon, compass and stars.

I can do this and view 1 month of data in only 1 hour of record.

If in the market not have time, just prices, so i will see H4 like my map with my sun and my moon and strange atractor lost in the space, and M1 like my compass to follow to my strange atractor in each moviment.
Thank you in advance for your good work.

Cheers,

(-_-)

Orbit, calculates it : I, just speculate...

[TimeFrame H1]

[IMHO] - In my humble opinion, if the market holds and the bulls do not exceed 61.8 fib retro 1923 or 50.0 taking the referent points C/D, the bears, if they manage to overcome the previous day's low of 1913 point D, They would take control by seeking lower prices. around -27.0 fib 1908 / -61.8 fib 1902, perhaps generating a double bottom to give the bulls the impetus to fly and resume the bullish course.

On the orbit side, I would pay close attention to the arrowhead (the correct time of entry), the price dynamics (by the persistence of holding my position), the power (by the momentum in the direction), and wait for KSO show that the market is preparing to attack lows, Spot Arrow(for best timing for entry).

although it would be Friday another dangerous day for my nerves...hahaha :mistake: :D :facepalm:

Greetings and I wish you all success....

Dave111 wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 4:53 am If the up move on gold gets moving then I agree with DarkDoji that it could be a big move. Only obstacles worth bothering about will be whiteheads on the 4H which will be when KSO n-6n will be on top with possibly all orange or green mix.
Actually, either way it is going to be a huge move. When you check the system of pivoting in far space with just 2 stable points one will come away with that feeling. Huge moves because we are talking unitary direction here.
[1] 2062 Reads an A3 top in WK which maps to a -----------> Y2 in MN which is why the Ordinal L+1 is Yellow suggesting selling pressure in the largest order blocks in the market. As a structure, this A3 top in WK is incomplete given X must =Y ultimately is the overall expectation in its evolution and I do not insist but also do not doubt because I have never seen incomplete structures before (though it is possible that they displace in ways that makes it seem so that may not be as clear as we imagine it works).

[2] WK is in a "Saddle" (as are MN, D1 and H4) but in its case a "Saddle" populated by Whiteheads that are in fact motive (which is usual in any time frame when A3 is involved you rarely see blackheads because whites promote blacks), so nothing says the ultimate move now is not to finally dislodge 1884 to completely crash the Gold market before Christmas in completing WK A3. But most investors and traders are banking on an uprising to end the year and displace 2062 higher in the assumed march to 3000. Now they are usually wrong with their bets but not always so even when the system of pivoting does not in fact support an uprising it is certainly not out of the question.

I see that we all note this is not just a potential turning point for Gold in the short- term that we are talking about but may be something truly strategic. The end play this year for Gold probably - however, as always tradable pinpoints will continue to move along usually mysterious paths (Orbits) until one side or the other gives. But in terms of immediate pivoting we do have an Aqua Crown head to complete in the intraday cycle which is confirmed if a local or intraday 2Y high returns lower per page 12. But clearly the only way out is trade the current low as it evolves to a high and if that point turns trade it down with very good cash since that drop may lead to flushing out 1884 truncating the rise at all of D1 A3 and surprising the market. But of course if wishes were horses traders would know tomorrow so ultimately only Orbit will allow the required information and usually later than the trader would desire but of course we all know if predictivity natural to price fluctuations were > 0 we would not be talking Orbit at all. So regardless we expect to do well.

(-_-)

Not saying this because I am involved but it is an emergent truth that Orbit the Tool is a utility beyond trading systems and needed whether you trade it direct or conjoint with your own system. Which is great because all we want is to win consistently.
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 3):
Axell-fx, Dave111, Chickenspicy

@Darkdoji

Orbit Tool is already very good, but you haven't thought about the idea of implementing neural networks in future updates... Would it improve? ...somewhere I read something about chaos and neural networks.Do you think this could help improve the tool a little more? or it would simply be unnecessary.
Darkdoji, Chickenspicy

Axell-fx wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2023 8:20 am @Darkdoji

Orbit Tool is already very good, but you haven't thought about the idea of implementing neural networks in future updates... Would it improve? ...somewhere I read something about chaos and neural networks.Do you think this could help improve the tool a little more? or it would simply be unnecessary.
I talk about a cloud version for which I am prospecting investors with some (very little) success. The idea is that you are trading the prototype to demonstrate that at this level the technology is true and therefore if funded and enabled by cloud computing and associated technologies traders for the first time will have a platform more useful than the usual broker pitch of "lower spreads/fast executions" which usually translates into fast losses. So yes there is so much that Orbit can become. Finance is short because no one believes it serves anything unique that traders want. Also capital contrary to economic principles and political claims is not free flow and some areas are actually starved of flow so very tough. But gradually it will come through that everyone is better off by Orbit the Tool. Just hope that is not 6 hours after my funeral.

(-_-)

PS: In the meanwhile lets have fun and freely share what can only get better as we understand not just how to you use it but what it stands for and most of what it stands for are new. For instance analysis of space by Semaphore weights is something people will soon find handy and useful because reading semaphores can tell you things you cannot imagine but examples are found only in context so as we go and share we begin to see the market differently and more realistically and especially because we are using calculations rather than strict speculation. Yes topological values like Semaphor numbers are not numerical but can be so processed especially in the cloud and it will change a whole lot. I have formalized that bit and many more. But I do not discuss such you have to understand that much that is in public now has to be limited ahead of the full works. If I have my way the way we trade now will be a thing of the past. It is just too tough and average profitability is just too low for the work we put in.
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post:
Chickenspicy