Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

Darkdoji wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 3:44 am Also good to look at sections D of both OrbitPlay book and OrbitRule book. Important in fact.
Tells you how to read a turn up or down and already we saw this turn down upon which I posted those books to remind. Not sure a lot of people took any notice. A lot of people dislike books and want practical demonstrations but this goes beyond practical anything the thing is a complexity. A complexity without books I cannot show everything I would like people to know and understand. It is not that it is as simple a b c in terms of the reasoning and I am trying to sound intelligent. It is as complex as hell and I am trying to break it down so it is communicated. I hope I make sense.
Regarding the Orbit tool and its application in the chaotic model of Up/Down flow, particularly concerning semaphores, does Orbit employ the principle of the Feigenbaum constant? This principle appears to be related to the ratio at which bifurcations occur, maintaining a consistent scaling factor of approximately 4.669.

I'm not too tech/math-savy regarding this topic, but if there's a potential use for leveraging this ratio for up/down moves, semaphores, market data using the Orbit tool, it could be beneficial. If it's already used please disregard my post.
These users thanked the author solarian for the post:
Darkdoji

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

solarian wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 8:56 am Regarding the Orbit tool and its application in the chaotic model of Up/Down flow, particularly concerning semaphores, does Orbit employ the principle of the Feigenbaum constant? This principle appears to be related to the ratio at which bifurcations occur, maintaining a consistent scaling factor of approximately 4.669.

I'm not too tech/math-savy regarding this topic, but if there's a potential use for leveraging this ratio for up/down moves, semaphores, market data using the Orbit tool, it could be beneficial. If it's already used please disregard my post.
Think of it this way ---------------> Orbit does not induce chaos in markets it reads chaos in markets according to a tradable pattern (i.e. by the geometry of chaos or fractal geometry and specifically by the Iterated Functions System formalism of fractal geometry). The Feigenbaum constant describes the path to chaos in a system with reference to the rate of bifurcation and Orbit reads this rate analogously without a need to affect the system in any way or to restate the ratios read explicitly (i.e. by taking the ratio of the lengths of two consecutive bifurcations to state a number). The system (market), is already chaotic so the practical issue is how does a trader trade such a system profitably and without risk. I hope I make sense.

(-_-)
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 2):
solarian, Chickenspicy

Axell-fx wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 8:51 am Forgive me @Darkdoji I couldn't answer you at that time... but if I already had a couple of open operations I took a risk, I'm in the negative but I can only wait...

And if what you mention makes a lot of sense, I don't master the orbit like you but that's why I respect what you mention and try to learn, I think that's exactly what the price can do, it seems to me, it still has a way to go. because of how slow it moves speaking from my point of view out of orbit.

When I mention bulls and bears I mean buyers and sellers... I got used to calling them that because of the Tradingview chat rooms.
I understand fully and was a joke about those animals which do not exist in any form we can relate to in chaos. In chaos we start from the part where the action of humans have already been taken and this I think I describe elsewhere -----------> i.e. order matching engines (server farms), have taken charge of the sequences humans input via their computers and humans however described no longer have any control whatsoever of those sequences as is true once you hit the buy or sell button. We are then looking at the behaviour of such sequences and how best to read and trade them. Sure tradingview chat rooms may look or sound sophisticated when looked at outside the notions we are discussing here, but the concepts they use are completely outdated and irrelevant from the angle of chaos theory (which is only about 55 years old and unknown to many even within mathematics where the concepts we are discussing are still thought of as esoteric mathematics). Those people are talking pit trader behaviour and think for instance erroneously that the statics that Elliot Wave drew to represent the same dead way of thinking has any meaning at all in explaining market dynamics, etc. The hope and expectation is that as more and more people open their eyes and wizen up to the profoundness of what we are discussing here it will become generally understood that "technical" analysis contains no knowledge whatsoever just heuristics that may or may not work -------------> pure chance, etc. So I was not in any sense concerned with your usage and given my understanding of the current trade environment was just putting across my views to maintain the conversation positively. Was nothing at all. Just explaining not just for your sake but for the sake of the everybody crowd ----> to me that is what posts are for to share thoughts not just with the poster but with the everybody crowd and I hope you understand.

(-_-)
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post:
Mundu19

I worry each time we have to discuss theory because it is so interesting (incredibly so), it can takeover the thread and shut Orbit out. Which is why I am happy on the one hand for the natural curiosity present across the intelligent minds that come here but on the other I pray we do not shut Orbit out which is a thing now beyond theory and which I hope and fully expect people will make tons from eventually once they see the simplicity of the whole scheme and that no math is required to succeed. We mention chaos at all because that is what has made trading markets dead simple (and sure when we follow by chaos).

(-_-)

PS: But that video from Chickenspicy is very informative and useful but course you quickly see that if we follow on from that we will certainly shut Orbit down.
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 4):
solarian, Chickenspicy, Woodyz, Mundu19

If trading Gold see how the Ordinals are reading in a Red Market. See that following strictly by Orbit implies a) holding to FLE b) working out exit in FLE and we can understand from the downfalling so far why this makes the most sense. However, those like me who exited before now have the uncomfortable task of reentry and for that we use 5n or lower pivoting. Uncomfortable task because the inequality between 5n and 6n diagonals logically suggest further downfalling but we cannot now say to what depth. Looking at the system of pivoting in 8n helps while following Screenface indications such as the Ordinals, etc.

(-_-)
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 2):
solarian, Mundu19

solarian wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 9:38 pm I could not find the the dots above IV mean exactly in documentation. Thanks in adv. for the clarification.
The elements in the set influencing direction are from left to right 6n ----> 7n----> 8n -----> 9n all nested in 9n.

(-_-)
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 4):
solarian, Jackson Doh, Woodyz, Mundu19

solarian wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 9:38 pm I could not find the the dots above IV mean exactly in documentation. Thanks in adv. for the clarification.
Because the attractors are converging on MN moves. We can also do axial analysis reflecting the state of that convergence directly with our eyes keeping in mind that the market remains unknowable. E.G.

Expectation (in reverse order) :

9n -------> 1
8n --------> 2
7n ---------> 3
6n ----------> 4

However we must then do what if analysis on the above expectation. This is for people like @ImpLaNT who will not rest (feel comfortable) until they know tomorrow. Price does not allow that secret so remains unpredictable therefore best to follow on the intraday cycle or 6n.

Partitions showing their expected mappings to the next Semaphore per the snaps.
(-_-)
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 3):
solarian, Chickenspicy, Mundu19