Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Axell-fx wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 3:16 pm I have been educating myself well on the topic at hand, learning more about Chaos, Mandelbrot's work, Hurst's methods, Fourier algorithms, etc...

I published very good material to continue learning.
This seems to have undiscovered algorithms in it
Any chance of making indicators with it?
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post:
Axell-fx
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

Re: Corner option and X-Y movement :-)

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Thu Sep 21, 2023 3:14 pm Hi RedEye :),

Wishing you a very speedy recovery and I hope your trading is going from strength to strength.

I was wondering if you could add an additional option to your excellent mod of the Time To Next Candle indicator. Could you add an option to play a sound/chime when the timer either reaches 0 or starts the next cycle?

This is so that if I am away from my laptop but still within earshot I will be able to hear when the candle closes and the new one begins. :D

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
Hey Beatle!

Sorry for the late reply bro. Anyway, please try this mod2.
+ Option to choose display corner with x and y offsets
+ Will check market closed or open
+ Option to play sound if countdown reached 0

-RedEye-
These users thanked the author RedEye for the post (total 2):
TransparentTrader, BeatlemaniaSA

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hi guys,
I used to have an indicator which plotted trend lines that were parallels like the ones in the image and it was also possible to set the angle degree of those lines.
I deleted it because I had so many indicators at the time and did not find it useful until now that I have a new strategy that would just need this indicator.
The one called market breaker I found does not work unfortunately and I don't even know if it is actually the one I'd need.
Does somebody have it or at least know the name of it?