Re: Ultimate TDI indicators thread for MT4

Jedidiah wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 12:11 am YES, TDI is unrivaled in capturing trends. and can avoid most of the range market
I have included some TDI templates in my Intraday Swinging Setup. --> viewtopic.php?p=1295496595#p1295496595

I have not updated it in a while now, but trust me you might wanna look inside...OH!!!! ----> and leave some feedback, or post your tweaks to it.

Keep rocking brothers
These users thanked the author simon_n3z for the post:
Jimmy

mrtools wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 3:07 pm Oh ok sorry didn't understand, changed it to end point. Should be ok but please test.
Hello Mrtools,

This is a great addition. Thanks for all the updates. Is it possible to add the color change on the slope up/down option to both the latest versions of TDI SSA (norm and ep)? It will be greatly helpful.

Thank you in advance!

Regards,
FXgman

fxgman wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 1:58 am Hello Mrtools,

This is a great addition. Thanks for all the updates. Is it possible to add the color change on the slope up/down option to both the latest versions of TDI SSA (norm and ep)? It will be greatly helpful.

Thank you in advance!

Regards,
FXgman
Added a slope change option.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 11):
Jimmy, Jedidiah, TransparentTrader, fxgman, thomdel, josi, simon_n3z, Krunal Gajjar, traderduke, SijjiN, ggblake

mrtools wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 11:50 am Have a version with more stuff on it here , would you mind if I add arrows and alerts to it.
spaceboy wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 2:54 pm Greetings, i wouldn't mind at all. It would be awesome .
Count me in I would not mind at all too Mrtools that would actually top it off and give us a Laguerre TDI that's close to it's peak to experiment with 🤠
These users thanked the author boytoy for the post:
mrtools