LikeRe: Double TDI Trading Best Setup

Jedidiah wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 1:13 am Double TDI Trading Best Setup
This is a courageous post man especially how you've shared your whole setup template and rules.
Even the expert TDI trader can learn an extra thing or two from your post.

I will spend the weekend with your setup and rules! I will write back! :thumbup:

Thank you for taking the time to upload and make this neat post bro and I urge other traders to take the time to read the red captions in the chart screenshot, print this chart and stick it on their walls as a reminder of the rules :clap:

PS: What makes you prefer using the RSX instead of the RSI when using the TDI?
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post (total 2):
Knight, Jedidiah
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

Re: Double TDI Trading Best Setup

ChuChu Rocket wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 8:06 pm This is a courageous post man especially how you've shared your whole setup template and rules.
Even the expert TDI trader can learn an extra thing or two from your post.

I will spend the weekend with your setup and rules! I will write back! :thumbup:

Thank you for taking the time to upload and make this neat post bro and I urge other traders to take the time to read the red captions in the chart screenshot, print this chart and stick it on their walls as a reminder of the rules :clap:

PS: What makes you prefer using the RSX instead of the RSI when using the TDI?
The reason is simple. I have used RSI. I have done N experiments. Doesn't work as well as the RSX

RSX
Relative Strength Quality Index

Accurate trend strength and direction

Smooth and timely

Better than RSI

RSI is a very popular and clever technical indicator ... but is very noisy. Jurik's RSX is a "noise free" version of RSI, with no added lag !!
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Re: Ultimate TDI indicators thread for MT4

TDI Laguerre RSI

This is a TDI using Laguerre rsi instead of a regular rsi, this Laguerre is not using gamma, but using Rsi period instead. Also, a new moving average to test is included calling it the triple relative moving average, kind of undecided on that ma. On preliminary testing am liking how the laguerre volatility bands are showing the squeeze and the market base line sometimes showing the direction right after the squeeze..
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 12):
kvak, nathanvbasko, Jedidiah, TransparentTrader, vvFish, Krunal Gajjar, BeatlemaniaSA, Jimmy, josi, RodrigoRT7, fxmoney, spaceboy

mrtools wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 8:13 am This is a TDI using Laguerre rsi instead of a regular rsi, this Laguerre is not using gamma, but using Rsi period instead. Also, a new moving average to test is included calling it the triple relative moving average, kind of undecided on that ma. On preliminary testing am liking how the laguerre volatility bands are showing the squeeze and the market base line sometimes showing the direction right after the squeeze..
;)
These users thanked the author vvFish for the post (total 3):
Jedidiah, Jimmy, mrtools
"Only the price on the chart can show the entrance to the deal..."

mrtools wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 3:37 am Kinda updated it a little bit with the newer mtf with the automatic next TF, updated alerts, and arrows.
Hi @mrtools,

Could you possibly update this indicator with button? I want to be able to have this and another indicator in the same sub-window :)

Regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

mrtools wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 8:13 am TDI Laguerre RSI

This is a TDI using Laguerre rsi instead of a regular rsi, this Laguerre is not using gamma, but using Rsi period instead. Also, a new moving average to test is included calling it the triple relative moving average, kind of undecided on that ma. On preliminary testing am liking how the laguerre volatility bands are showing the squeeze and the market base line sometimes showing the direction right after the squeeze..
Hi MrTools, Is it possible for MTF?

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 12:30 am Hi @mrtools,

Could you possibly update this indicator with button? I want to be able to have this and another indicator in the same sub-window :)

Regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
On/off button added.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 6):
BeatlemaniaSA, Jedidiah, RedEye, kvak, talaate, RodrigoRT7