Re: Ultimate TDI indicators thread for MT4

Synergy Pro TDI with Price Filtering + Smoothed RSI & Signal Line

This is the TDI synergy pro with a choice of filtering the price, smoothed rsi, and or the signal line.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 13):
太虚一毫, maroka, RodrigoRT7, Jimmy, BeatlemaniaSA, Jonex1995, josi, Jedidiah, kvak, iPar, Mundu19, eduarescobar, Chickenspicy

mrtools wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 1:23 pm This is the TDI synergy pro with a choice of filtering the price, smoothed rsi, and or the signal line.
Hmm, I definitely need to test this one out in the X-Gen system ;) Very nice mrtools! :thumbup:
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 2):
mrtools, Mundu19
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

mrtools wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 1:23 pm Synergy Pro TDI with Price Filtering + Smoothed RSI & Signal Line
Nice one Mrtools price filtering is good for smoothing signals.... can u please let us adjust the levels colors I think u left the hard setting of DimGray color!!

Maybe upload to original post so we dont get mixed up? Hehe thx MRTOOLZ
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

From my point of view
! TDI Red Green avgs filtered (mtf + alerts + arrows + labels + fill)
is the best and most powerful version of TDI
It's a pity that the source code disappeared in the failure of Mr. Tool's computer. :cry:
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

No version can beat it
Why?
Because it has a powerful ability to filter horizontal markets. ;)
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.