Re: Ultimate TDI indicators thread for MT4

I really hope that dear Mr. Tools can make an MT5 version for this version
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

I just love it and will never leave it for the rest of my life. :lmao: :In Love: ;)
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 6):
BeatlemaniaSA, mrtools, Gethsemane, moey_dw, RodrigoRT7, Mundu19
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

moey_dw wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 7:01 pm Nice one Mrtools price filtering is good for smoothing signals.... can u please let us adjust the levels colors I think u left the hard setting of DimGray color!!

Maybe upload to original post so we dont get mixed up? Hehe thx MRTOOLZ
Done, uploaded a more user-friendly version on the original post. Thanks!
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
BeatlemaniaSA, Jimmy, moey_dw, Jedidiah

mrtools wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 4:44 am Done, uploaded a more user-friendly version on the original post. Thanks!
You are the best thank u Mrtools I can make the colors match my chart now hehe....... & a filter of 2.0 makes it like a Step TDI
Attachments
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 4):
ROI, RodrigoRT7, mrtools, Jimmy
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

mrtools wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 1:23 am Jedidiah, when you get a chance could you please help refresh my memory on all we added to those versions, gonna try and make another version for mt4 and mt5.
Sure,No problem, wait for me to finish my work in the past few days. Let me help Mr. Tools review the content of this version.
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Gethsemane

Double TDI Trading Best Setup

Double TDI Trading Best Setup

TDI Slow RSI Shark fin 👉Breakout Signal👉

1. False breakout
2. Weak trend
3. Market Base Line breaks out of 45/55 Zone to form a Strong Trend
ChuChu Rocket wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 5:25 am From what I gather, it seems the Shark Fin is the TDI Hook but also piercing back into the outer Volatility Bands!

For example:
TDI Slow RSI Market Base Line 👉45-55👉No or low volatility

TDI Slow RSI Market Base Line 👉Above 55 Zone 👉Bull Trend

TDI Slow RSI Market Base Line 👉 Below 45 Zone👉Bear Trend

TDI RSX 👉Breakout Signal👉Enter verbought and oversold areas

TDI RSX over 68 → Bullish Swing Signal,
TDI RSX over 32 → Bearish Swing Signal,
TDI RSX not over 68 and 32 do not trade

TDI RSX Market Base Line 👉Above 55 Zone 👉Bull Trend
TDI RSX Market Base Line👉 Below 45 Zone👉Bear Trend

Trading Rules

1. TDI Slow RSI appears Shark 👉Breakout Signa
2. TDI RSX enters 68 or 32 overbought and oversold areas
3. TDI Slow RSI Market Base Line is not between 45-55. This will be a signal that the trend will last longer
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 12):
DaveTrader, Banzai, BeatlemaniaSA, Chickenspicy, global, Jimmy, Mundu19, ChuChu Rocket, Jonex1995, mrtools, Knight, Maxime2020

TDI: A perfect trading entry

These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 2):
Woodyz, Jonex1995

TDI: A market without transactions

Attachments