Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Shintsu49 wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 11:21 pm Hello everybody, hope you guys are all well and having a great trading day.

I have a simple indicator that shows previous days close price levels and I would like to add simply a color change whether the price is above or below that price level.

Thanks and best regards!

PS. I forgot to specify that the color of today`s level at the end of the day should be based obviously in relation to the close of the previous day`s close. I need that so It is easier to spot a daily trend based on the closing price in relation to the closing price of the prior day`s close. I am sorry I don`t know if I am being clear enough.
Should be something like the second image.

Daily ma set to 1 might work
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post:
Shintsu49
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Pucmola wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 9:40 pm Hi, I just had some time / to try it out - if it makes sense / so try and experiment with the settings...if you find the settings, we will also make arrows ..... Well, in my opinion, the combination of RSI, BB, MACD, STOCHASTIC and ATR is better for catching tops and bottoms in one... A thousand people, a thousand tastes :D Enjoy

I didn't try, I didn't set...
🤔 long time no see
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters