Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

Darkdoji wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 1:33 am You ask a stupid question ---------------> a very stupid question. Please do not do it again. I do not suffer fools. Second, are you blind or you leave your brain elsewhere when you come on the thread? Can you not see? And do you not feel sir that it is truly idiotic to be asking me a question you should be asking @Italian Trader? I have told you before Orbit is not for slow minds like you. Stop coming around you are wasting your time. Get it?

(-_-)

PS: I will ignore your posts serially and do NOT on any account address me again EVER. Get it?
I didnt visit this thread for a while now, and i asked when i saw your message. Do you have anger management issues?
These users thanked the author ffsss for the post:
WilliamB

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

ffsss wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 12:52 am Italiantrader managed to use orbit and be profitable with it?
Hi Sir,
Regarding your question, you can check it yourself. the trades i posted using the approach as per @DarkDoji showed, are all profitable, they went all to TP.
So in a sense, yes I managed to be profitable but of course, it needs practice to get better, especially on details such as SL placement.
These users thanked the author ItalianTrader for the post (total 3):
ffsss, Darkdoji, Mundu19

ItalianTrader wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 3:07 am Hi Sir,
Regarding your question, you can check it yourself. the trades i posted using the approach as per @DarkDoji showed, are all profitable, they went all to TP.
So in a sense, yes I managed to be profitable but of course, it needs practice to get better, especially on details such as SL placement.
Thanks, as i said i didnt visit this for some time, could you say in what page numbers?

Chickenspicy wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 3:46 am Fle(range arrow) or Semafor ? Which is better take profit

1n / 2n TT close or Cy take profit?

Just some ideas

🤔
Take profit is the remaining question
I will respond as per my understanding so do not refer completely on me :
Take profit on next pivot point you are trading and you will sleep well. -> you can hold based on crown initial value to next crown. eg. trading a white dot? You can tp on next pivot white dot OR if initial diagonal ( Crown) still haven't finished ( hadn't make another crown), you can hold to that new crown.
Live example : Best
These users thanked the author ItalianTrader for the post (total 3):
Darkdoji, Chickenspicy, Mundu19

ItalianTrader wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 7:18 am I will respond as per my understanding so do not refer completely on me :
Take profit on next pivot point you are trading and you will sleep well. -> you can hold based on crown initial value to next crown. eg. trading a white dot? You can tp on next pivot white dot OR if initial diagonal ( Crown) still haven't finished ( hadn't make another crown), you can hold to that new crown.
Live example :

Best
Simpler than having a cup of coffee a) Level 1 cmd tells you that your Aqua diagonal is down and price will not stop until at least an Aqua low.
b) Next you can see with your eyes that price will go up and down while going down to the target Aqua low. c) So in the chart, level 2 cmd shows we are going up which tells you there is soon a chance to join the trend, and that is i) when you see an H4 Semaphore high in this very run and both the range arrow and spot trade arrow change down ii) you enter a sell which you can hold until that expected Aqua low or if you are an intraday trader when the KSO register shows a low extreme.

It is really too simple and obvious and the only thing people are not doing is testing the very statements I make here. Does anyone really think I will be coming around just because I have nothing better to do? Do I sound like someone who pisses around? Do I? No I have no time for nonsense. 100/100 times that is marker.

(-_-)

PS: But I would not exit at where @Italian is pointing even while I agree with him that being conservative is fair in the initial phase of your Orbit (journey with the tool). But that is something we talk about when people get point to point trading in near space. Do not forget there is far space which is how you get 10,000/8,000 points holding a trade. It is time holding a position in correct direction that multiplies trade returns not jump in jump out of untidy scalps (that is gambling). Ask Mr. Buffet the next you see him I am sure he will tell you the same thing. Only Orbit can make you do that repeatedly in retail trading but let us be done with the basics and you will see.
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post:
Mundu19

ItalianTrader wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 7:18 am
Good idea, im thinking more of the black arrow because what if that gets displaced? I cant really hold until the next black arrow without possibility of drawdown
So point to point it is, that is safer
I figured other signals would be more ideal for the black arrow because it is a wider range
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

Chickenspicy wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 3:46 am Fle(range arrow) or Semafor ? Which is better take profit

1n / 2n TT close or Cy take profit?

Just some ideas

🤔
Take profit is the remaining question
FLE is the correct answer but that assumes a) The trader trades Crown ----> Crown because all Crowns terminate flow by causing a fractal spiral into finite loops (countable cycles), in order to reset the direction of the singularity from a definite Initial Value. You see it with your own eyes every time STOP = CROWN. b) but therefore you need additional skills if you what to maximise take profit. The FLE is an ABC structure in and an ABC structure out. This means if for instance we are dealing with a high stop a = high b = low and c = flow stop which is usually > a and which is where (math and economics agree is profit maxima). But I do not see you as a person that will wait for all that Razz and besides you would have made enough money by a to take profit. The other thing is that you DO get tired (of TP) when you are not afraid that the next trade will be any worse for you. Since in this case, the next Orbit result will be the same as the current --------> Crown trade. So for me I actually leave money on the table and tp = a. Understand however that the other point in FLE b is not a bad take profit point, just that b is a low and economists would not rate it maximal. Now please understand the things I am saying are all new to trading and may sound incredible that we can in fact trade with such control. But that is what we are inviting everyone to do. Nothing is ever easy for anyone initially which is exactly the point of chaos (ala initial conditions or the "butterfly effect"). You will have fears and get confused and go a thousand different ways, until you get initial value (a correct trade that clarifies most things for you), and then the sky is the limit - it is a natural process some types of growth follow a chaotic process. So never doubt that you can master Orbit and it that it can multiply your income beyond your wildest dreams. That is the Chaos exactly. Anyway just saying yes FLE but read some more about it in the Orbit books just to be familiar with the concept and to learn to observe it as we have described otherwise how would you work out FLE take profit and if you do not do Crown -------------> Crown trades and focus for now on point ----------->point trades (whiteheads and blackheads in FLE), which is good starting point then Take Profit when H4 point = Array n------->6n = KSO Extreme. That requires practice because you are dealing with synchrony and must have the heart to wait for that condition to happen. Or if not that then simply cut your trade on a new H4 pivot. You will adjust to more profitable Take Profit methods over time.

The Crow (-_-)

PS: Did not describe the loop out which is also ABC but another time.
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, Mundu19