Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

Hi there,
Here is my open trade, tp on next Crown , sl under the current crown ( correspond to initial value). Configuration is pretty clear i guess.
Other fast trades closed and still floating --> :

Still running
Closed (Tp) A late trade ( i had not taken for being too late present ) still need to close on opposite point.

edit :
A late entry ( crown + cmd 1) --> tp on next crown :
These users thanked the author ItalianTrader for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, Darkdoji

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

Darkdoji wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 11:33 pm Please do I make sense? If not please point out areas you do not agree with or understand or simply want to talk more about. But if you think the above through it will help..
(-_-)
Yea, thank you
I got idea to wait for n or 2n to flow with 6n TT or Cy
and now know the ideal 6n kso patterns
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

Chickenspicy wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 12:16 am Yea, thank you
I got idea to wait for n or 2n to flow with 6n TT or Cy
and now know the ideal 6n kso patterns
No keep it simple no fractions involved.

a) Know what diagonal are you trading = (command level 1) b) how is it disposed in direction or in pullback?

b) Wait for H4 Semaphore on trend side (= same side as diagonal, i.e. the Begin Semaphore Crown).

c) On H4 pivot + Sign change = Spot Arrow + Range Arrow ENTER AND HOLD, etc.

Do not rely on anything else just your 2 level commands fitting direction.

(-_-)

BTW @ Italian Trader is doing it just right.
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, ItalianTrader

ItalianTrader wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 12:04 am Hi there,
Here is my open trade, tp on next Crown , sl under the current crown ( correspond to initial value). Configuration is pretty clear i guess.

Still running

You are ready my friend. It is a price cascade and you can only keep making money No BS!

(-_-)

PS: Now just think about the space and think creatively. If the space is so true in behaviour how can I multiply income per second. Understand that it is not the frequency of trading that multiplies income (many times frequency merely multiply trader errors). Just like you do not go to the bank to sit with them everyday to gain an outcome for a bank instrument like compound interest that you bought, and you simply leave the bank environment to multiply your stake over time, so also the market as chaos shows -------------> it is the space that does the multiplying all you need do is understand the space and the timing of further injections to maximise returns. You are then decidedly a pro forever. No one can tell you anything. You tell people already how good you are. Right now you have few in the world that are your betters. It is that simple ----> NOT SKILL BUT KNOWLEDGE as in fact no one can be skilled with the unpredictable by definition.
Chickenspicy, Mundu19

Chickenspicy wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 1:20 am :thumbup:
@Darkdoji

6n@TT+Cy = Red that Diagonal downwards
However, the arrow TT is green, do we need to have unity in the arrow of TT? (in this case do we have to wait for the arrow TT to turn red/darkorchid, matching the red diagonal downwards)
Sorry for the poor English.
These users thanked the author lotte68 for the post (total 2):
Darkdoji, Chickenspicy

lotte68 wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 2:19 am @Darkdoji

6n@TT+Cy = Red that Diagonal downwards
However, the arrow TT is green, do we need to have unity in the arrow of TT? (in this case do we have to wait for the arrow TT to turn red/darkorchid, matching the red diagonal downwards)
Sorry for the poor English.
English is fine. The answer is NO.

(-_-)
lotte68, Chickenspicy