Re: ⚠️ Forum is now available (testing in progress)

moey_dw wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 11:22 pm You don't like the new header image bro?
I mean after login and before login, it seems inconsistent
Attachments
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Re: Forum is now available (testing in progress)

Hi Jimmy,

The block (or feed) that is enabled on the right side of the page is the 'New Topics', not the 'Latest Posts'. If the correct block (feed) is enabled it should probably work
Jimmy wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2023 7:12 pm Thank you very much for helping us out with spotting the bugs!

So far, the list of critical issues are:
  • When clicking on an image to enlarge, the image buttons are broken.
  • The "Latest Posts" feed doesn't work and won't display any new posts by members.
  • Many Twitter links aren't working in Media Embed extension.
  • Red boxes behind icons in the index page won't go away unless pressing "Mark All Forums Read".
  • Green, member "online" icon is not aligned
Attachments

Jedidiah wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 3:11 am I mean after login and before login, it seems inconsistent
No u just need clear your browser cache it will not appear again..... try it
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
Jedidiah
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Chickenspicy wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 11:04 am When i click on the recent posts it always takes me to the first post in that thread anybody else?
The recent posts at the bottom of the site? Yeah you've got to click the content or the date part and it'll take you to the actual post!

We should have the "Recent Posts" sidebar working by tonight though :)

Nice to see you back too!
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 3):
GoldenBrett90, TransparentTrader, Chickenspicy
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

QuestionRe: ⚠️ Forum is now available (testing in progress)

johnere wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2023 5:17 pm Hi, i get this error when opening a private message...
I've now made an adjustment to our limits, can you check now and see if you are still getting this error? If so, is it happening with all Private Messages or just one?

Can anyone else let me know if you are also experiencing the same issue as John.
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance